Immortal

"No, no hear me out" you said looking over your friends. Draken raised a brow trying to prepare for whatever nonsense was about to come out of your mouth.

Baji was letting you brush his hair, ignoring the conversation. Mikey slept at Drakens side, exhausted after eating like usual.

"I am immortal until proved mortal" you stated with a serious face. Nahoya laughed while Draken just sighed.

"You're not immortal idiot" Draken sighed again, the others just stayed quiet knowing it was useless to argue with you, Mitsuya patted your head supportingly or maybe out of disappointment.

"But how do you know?" You countered, pointing the brush at him.

"That you're an idiot? I know you" he answered rolling his eyes. With a frown you launched Baji's hair tie hitting Draken between the eyes making the others loose it. A large grin on your face as Draken tried to throw it back but missed.

"You can't prove that I'm mortal without killing me so my point stands." You stood up swinging your arms out wide.

"Im immortal bitches!" You shouted loudly causing the others to devolve into hysterics.

That afternoon as you and the captains sat in the Toman hideout you heard bikes approaching. A grin sat across your face as you got to your feet stretching out your limbs. The other gang didn't waste any time running in and attacking but you were all ready.

Toman was always ready.

But not for knives.

Toman didn't fight dirty, this group did.

You groaned at the pain in your side, looking down to see a knife sticking out of your skin.

"You fucker" you growled landing a knockout punch before falling to your knees.

"Hey Draken!" You yelled out, he wasn't far and his eyes went wide seeing you on the ground, hands covered in your own blood. He ran to you catching you before your head hit the ground.

"I might have been wrong" you said quietly before passing out.

You woke up to an irritating beeping sound. Groaning, you tried to stop the noise by hitting whatever it was but you couldn't reach.

"You're awake, thank god" you carefully peaked through your lashes to see Mitsuya and Draken by your bed side. A quick look around the room showed you were in a hospital bed - but you were alive.

"Guess I was right" you smiled,

"What do you mean?" Mitsuya asked pulling your blanket up and making sure you were comfortable.

"I am still alive therefore I am still immortal till proven wrong." You smiled giddily, the drugs from surgery still in your system.

"You were stabbed dumbass" Draken almost sounded defeated.

"I said immortal not indestructible" you countered.

"I about ready to stab you and prove you wrong" Draken sighed but eventually returned your smile.

"Glad your okay kid"