13 Pain

There are times when you need it. Want it. You feel the need to feel it, before feeling pleasure. Or during pleasure. The mix of the two playing and toying with your senses.

So now, you find yourself cuffed. Arms out stretched. Legs held apart. As you bare yourself to an X cross. Your collar, holding you tight. You bear the marks of being flogged. The red stripes across your body. Breasts bruised, sore....hair matted with sweat.

You look upon your body in the full length mirror in front of you, you look apon the state your in, make up smeared. A wreck....a beautiful wreck.

The toy vibrates hard in your ass. You've pleaded....begged......bargained..... permission granted. You've lost count....lost count how many times you have come.

And now as a small table is wheeled in fornt of you, you look down at the array of pegs on the table. Wooden...simple wooden pegs.

You shake your head. But don't say the words that stop this. The fear is real. But you want to feel it. Want to see how far your limits go.

You pant hard as I approach. You chest rising and falling quickly.....trembling...

"Let's take you to another height little one"

Your eyes wide as you look upon the peg in my hand. I slow the intensity down on the vibrator within you. I can see the relief in your eyes. But there's still fear there. Your nipples rock hard as the wood touches you. I ease the pressure on the peg, letting it slowly close. The teeth of the peg biting down on you.

You scream, the pain intense. But you feel your pussy pulsing, swollen and wet.

You scream again as another peg squeezes down upon you. You start to lift from yourself. Another state. Your senses overloaded. That subspace found. That place you go to. Bliss. The rest of the world no longer matters. Just the here and now.

I step back so you can see yourself in the mirror....

Your breathing eventually slows, the whimpering decreases, the initial pain subsiding. Then you watch me bring a wand to your thigh....the vibrations electrify your nerves, you scream again as you watch the wand being placed against your clit. The toy in your ass increases in power. You watch as you squirt across the floor

"Your amazing my girl"

You can't stop cumming....in draws on and on. Your body twitching and convulsing. Eyes rolling back.

"Perfect"

You feel the wand leave you. But the toy in your ass stays firmly inside.

You watch as I pick up two pegs. I hold them open in front of you

You beg.....you shake your head,

"No,no,no"

Again a word that is meaningless here. The safe word threatens to leave you. But your demons want to know....want to know how it will feel, as you look down and feel the hard wood against each pussy lip. The the slow squeeze....the pressure mounting....the vice...and then the extreme pain as you scream.

You leave your body completely. You become the mirror in front of you. Looking back at your body. Pegs attached to your nipples, your pussy. Sweat dripping from you. Cum glistens and streaks down your legs.....you grow still inside....calm.....peaceful even.

I see that look in your eyes as I stand in front of you. That far away look. I know I've taken you as far as I need to for now. You look beautiful.

The feeling of the pegs being removed brings you back, your senses have been screaming, close to burnt out. The toy in your ass finally growing still. Slowly removed from your broken body. The last pegs to be removed are from your nipples. A little pull on them makes you cry out before they are whisked away. All you feel now is my tender kiss on your lips. We kiss as the cuffs on your wrists are removed in turn. You breathe heavily into me as we kiss. Apart of your soul becoming mine.

I break our kiss, removing you from the cross. You tremble in my arms as I carry you.

I feel you drifting as I walk. My beautiful kitten

A little whisper from you

"Thank you sir"