(You) I see you have come back

Hello there......I see you have come looking for me....in the quietness of the night....I see you there.....lit up by your screen.... surrounded in darkness....that's where you'll find me...in the shadows of your mind....just in your periphery of your vision...waiting for you to come and find me.....do you need a little help? Do you need me to help satisfy yourself my girl?....then say it out loud....whisper...."yes sir"....don't be shy....you can do it. Come on....say it.

Good....there's a good girl...see...not so hard now was it....i felt that little ripple of goosebumps as you spoke my name.... a first step into you letting me in.....into submitting to me....as that is what you are....right here....right now....well...you are mine, my good girl.... My submissive....

Now this isn't a story.....but you already knew that....this is where you do exactly as I say.... interested?.....I'll need your full attention....your body's full attention.....so now you're given a choice, either switch off or stay.....

Now this does make me smile....you are still here....There's my good girl. I'm honoured you have chosen my words to aid in your pleasure....

Now.....should I treat you like a queen?...... hmmm.... a princess maybe?.....or maybe you want something  quite the opposite....you naughty little thing....I like that little smile you have there....as your thighs gently rub together under the sheets. Do you want to be my little slut.....my whore.....my little play thing?

Now....you are to do as you are told.....say it...tell me what you are....who you are to me. That's it....whisper it into my ear.

Let yourself be taken by me... Your hand....is now my hand.

Place your fingertips on your neck on the opposite side to the hand you have free.... just the pads of your fingertips touching....the touch as light as you can....slowly let your fingers caress the side of your beautiful neck my girl....that's it....slowly now.....that's good....your doing great my girl....aren't you?....how I love to see you smile.

Let your fingertips brush along your shoulder....slow your breathing.....relax my girl....your safe here with me. There's no one hear to judge you. Your desires are safe to explore with me....I know you like to be bound....teased....played with....restrained....smacked....made to feel pain....you like being the centre of my attention....and like the good girl you are....you like to please.

Let your hand....my hand explore your curves...be gentle now....

Your safe to have these delicious thoughts....as I like to do these things to you...love them in fact....I'd be gentle....as you are being now...taking great delight in watching your nipples grow hard....watching goosebumps rising across your skin....I love hearing your breathing change as your pleasure senses are touched....I'd have you look into my eyes....let you see the darkness within them....within me...

Slide your fingers around your nipple....and squeeze....yes.....beautiful....pull.....that's it....the way your back arches.....exquisite.  I know you like the pain....how it makes you feel alive....how it excites you...grope at your breast....let the nails dig in....harder my girl....that's it....drink in the pain.

Good....you really are my good girl....let go and let your hand....my hand travel down your body....how I like to see you writhe....as the touch reaches further and further down....I know you're wet....wanting.....I'd have your wrists crossed...tied together....your fingers wrapped around the bars of the head board.

Play a little harder little one. Let your hand travel the length of your beautiful skin....passed your belly button...nails lightly dragging....be mine....be my little toy....that's it....keep going.....reach down and press your middle finger through the centre of your clit.... soaking... delicious.....yes....that's it....don't be shy....spread you legs further press.....harder....what a little slut you are for me....please me.

Let your mind flood of thoughts of being daddies little slut....sirs good girl...tell me....say it....say....your mine.

I can't hear you.....say it a little louder.

Use your words now.....or do I have to punish you....I know you like that too....hair pulled...led....a smack to the inner thigh....a belt across your ass as you're held down....toyed with...to be used....as you like the smooth and soft....you love the harsh....the rough pounding...

That's my good girl....fuck yourself for me....

I'd reach up....untie your hands.....have you play with that little cunt of yours....your tight holes stretched while I watch....have you show all of you to me as I move to place myself between your thighs....knelt up....naked....hard....examining you....my little doll on display....

Fuck
Harder

Use a toy if you must.....push deep....thrust....harder....you are going to cum for me.... you're going to cum for your Dom.....sing for me....

Say it....

You know you have to ask....

Say please my girl....and I might just let you come....

Say it like you mean it....

Fuck like you mean it....

Show me what a good little whore you are for me....my personal toy....

I demand you say it....

Keep going....your so close....I can taste it....

Say....

Please......

Again.....say it....I want to hear the desperation in your voice.....

One....
Two.....
Three.....

Come for me....

There's a good girl....how you please me....

Feeling better?

Good....I'm so proud of you....

Good night my girl....sleep well and I look forward to the next time you come looking for me.

Your Dom

Hendricks.