2 Collared

Time stands still. Everything stands still. There's no movement of air, a stillness you have never felt before. A stillness within you. You stay motionless, the thumping of your heart is the only thing you feel as the moment has come.

You sit on the floor, your legs under you, hands on the top of your bare thighs. You wear simple, plain underwear....

There, you wait. Head bowed.

You have talked to me about the collar in the past. At the beginning of your journey into bdsm. You laughed at the thought. The first thing that ran through your head was

"Fuck that!
"Who do you think I am!"
"Who do you think you are!"

But as the weeks go by.

The play....the restraints....the kinks....the impact....the marks.....obeying....the choking.....pain...pleasure, trust, punishment....the rough....raw sex, the passion, the depth of desires, the sheer intensity of it all.......and the now the unwavering trust.

You not only love it, you crave it......need it. Boundaries set. Safe words spoken, yet never used.

You now want to be my submissive, you want to be owned, want to be..... mine.

So now you kneel and wait.

The collar isn't just a display of roles, it isn't just a way of choking or leading. It's not a toy. Not just a fashion statement.

The collar signifies the handing over of control. Of undying trust. To give your very well being to another....to your Dom.

And now you freely......no, willingly you give it.

So you kneel and wait.

You don't raise your head when you hear the door open. But you instantly feel a pulse....that pulse. You think ..."how" as your whole body stands on end. Like
ripples in a lake, your body sends out  waves.

Your heart thunders and a smile reaches your lips as you look down at my feet and feel the warmth of my gentle touch along your cheek. My hand moves down and strokes your neck as I kneel in front of you, soothing your fizzing excitement.

There's a flood of chemicals that runs through every partical within you as the soft leather touches your throat. Pupils dilating, your underwear becoming more and more wet.

You close your eyes, finding peace in the darkness, you know I'm smiling without seeing, the energy I emit of pure pleasure, admiration.

As the soft leather wraps around your throat and the buckle fastened. A feeling of safety envelopes you. Though being nearly naked....a warmth fills you. My hand touches your chin and gently lifts your head, finally we stare into each others eyes.

"You are mine and I'm yours, I'm going to show you such wonderful delights"

You watch me stand and show you my hand.

"Come here my kitten"

You look back up at me and take my hand.

"Yes sir"