Reflection

The sound of your heels echoes along the corridor....your breath stifled....the collar held tight against your throat....a finger hooked through it....the grip held tight as you are directed into the room. The chink of the shackles....the drag of the chain....the metal weighs heavy on your ankles....the chain between them constricts your movement as you totter forwards.

The warmth of my breath kisses your cheek...mixed feelings flood you...war within you....safety....warmth.... excitement....fear....anticipation.... curiosity.....

"Come along"

You say nothing....letting yourself be led.
You walk into the room....heels striking the bare wooden floor....you see the bed in the middle of the room, nothing suggests any form of play....no cuffs adorn it's posts....no tools laid out....yet the room feels different....and the demeanor of the me speaks of a harsh play to come....thoughts of what might come to pass flick through your mind....the roughness....the rawness....your body pulses at the thoughts....the residual feelings of the deepness....the raw pounding of your body being used for pleasure....of being struck. 

The tug on your collar makes you turn to the left as you reach the foot of the bed, you shuffle around the corner and see yourself in the full length mirror placed on the floor resting against the bed side cabinet. You stop and take it the sight.

You look amazing....your hair looks immaculate...nails done....make up perfectly done. Long black heels accentuate your legs...the chromed metal of the shackles sit neatly on your ankles....the links glisten...resting quietly on the floor....Black hold ups stopping just above the knees....your body, shaved....your skin, soft and smooth....the rest of your body exposed....naked....your nipples hardened despite the warmth of the room....goosebumps rippling....the shine of the leather collar.... tight around your throat....your red lips....the lipstick bright....eyes surrounded in thick mascara....hair tied back....you feel perfect.

Then you see me....stood in shadow behind you....eyes bright in the dimly lit room....teeth showing in a smile....the smile of a predator reflects back....a smile of prey cornered.....

That feeling....that thought creeps in....prey....

'fuck...I'm the prey'

There's a wave of fear....followed by a dump of adrenaline....static energy races through you....the hairs on your body rise....it's wild....primal....your heart pumps blood faster through you. The feeling.... electric.

The pressure on the collar changes, the hooked finger leaves.... replaced by the click of a leash....the sound of the leather strip being wrapped tight fills your senses....a fist bound in leather now nestles at the back of your neck....knuckles push....tilting your head down, making you look down the mirror....a beautiful woman smiles back....your gaze travels the length of you....then onto the floor.....

A shiver of giddy excitement tickles the little demon in you....it scares you....the toy stuck to the floor...large....black.... menacing....your held in place....staring down at the toy for a moment....you let out a small whimper as the fist at the base of your neck urges you forward a step.

"We are going to see what a good little pet you can be for me"

The tone is low....there's a calmness... yet firmness....

You keep quiet....unsure in how to respond....

There is a light touch of another hand....a complete contrast to the other....the pads of fingers follow and play with the outline of the muscles in your back....the pressure forever changes as fingers play and swirl....the movements shadow the pace of your breathing...as nails swish along the tips of your ass, your back arching in response....a purr leaving your lips....fingers dance their way back up to your shoulder.....the other hand....a fist that keeps forever firm....