37 Threat play

I feel the need to explain to you what knife play is for me....don't expect some gratuitous violence or some gruesome scene.... If you have read my other stories I think you have a measure of the type of Dom I am....the use of a blade for me is only a prop. I will never cut, slice or scar....I would never draw blood....NEVER.

That is beyond my limits....

The use of a blade in my personal opinion should only be when the trust between a Dom and their Submissive is at its highest level. Not to be played with by amateurs or novices to the craft of BDSM.

The first time I played with a blade I was asked to...it was discussed...at length...for weeks actually. Limits were agreed and safe words, time out words and symbols agreed before hand....

As the knife was a prop....to call it knife play is actually a lie....it was threat play.

It's not the act that I use in play....it's the idea of the blade....of what it could do....

Now....the scene....

The chair sits in the middle of the room, a chair you have become used to....come used to its feel....the play we have done while using this simple wooden chair...

But tonight could be different....you told me a dark desire you had....and we talked about it....how you wished to play it out....but that was weeks ago and still....it had not materialized. Could tonight be the night?

"Follow me kitten...."

Your collar tugs gently....pulling you towards me as you slink into the room on all fours behind me....the hard floor biting into your knees....

You've been a good girl....dressed how I instructed...black lace lingerie...satin....stockings....straps criss cross your back....other straps lace across your stomach....there's a sense of shibari....a feeling of it as the straps hug your body.

I purposely step to the side...revealing the wooden chair....cuffs lay in wait around each leg....the lowest beam across the back of the chair has cuffs for your hands....the top brace another cuff waits for your collar....

Next to the chair sits a side table with a round top....as you crawl along the floor you try your best to see what sits on top but it's just out of eye line. But the sight of the chair sends that tickle of delight through you....that tremble of excitement that wets your lips....soaking through your underwear....

As you grow closer to the the chair you watch me lift the table and place it behind the chair, denying you a glimpse of what pleasures it might hold.

As you reach the chair you stop and stay kneeling....eager to see.....

"Turn around kitten"

Again your denied a peek....

"Good girl....now stand and sit down"

You do as you're told....saying nothing as I walk around and take your hands and help you stand....letting go of your hands and sliding my hands down your sides, my fingers exploring your curves....rrading your body like briel they eventually stop....resting on your hips....pulling you towards me....our eyes meeting....before sharing the most delicate of touches....our lips barely meeting....I feel you sink into the feeling....your breath stolen as we kiss.

I slowly pull away, feeling the energy changing around us....as the air stands still....waiting to fall.

"Sit"

You keep your eyes locked on mine as you lower down on to the chair...your legs spreading...your feet finding each chair leg...letting me move forward and stand in-between your legs as I detach the leash....and lean towards you as I clip your collar to the cuff behind your head....it's that sound again....that click....the sound that signifies you belong to me....the hairs on the back of your neck stand straight....my body....now so close to you...you fight the urge to bring your hands up....you close your thighs a little....feeling my legs a against yours....