1 Brutal

The energy in the room is dark. You teased throughout the day. A little picture there, a cheeky message here.... insolent...you've been a total brat.

You know what you want....what you need. You yearn for the play to be hard... Raw. There's a need to get it out of your system.

It's going to hurt....and all you can think is....good.

You've been a bad kitty...and you don't want a daddy or a sir. You want a wolf, a devil....a demon.

You've dressed for the occasion as you wait for the door to open. Black short leather skirt. Hold ups cling to your legs. No underwear. A tight shirt, a bra. A simple black collar. Mascara thicker than usual. Red lipstick. You feel like a slut. His slut. Just thinking about it makes you wet.....makes you pulse.

You hear the music pounding from behind the door. Heavy....savage.

Your plan seems to have worked. You've woken the beast. Summoned a devil. A demon.

You breathe deeply....

The assault of loud music and the swiftness of you being gripped and pulled in through the door shocks your senses. Your legs buckle and feel uncoordinated as your dragged into the room. The pace of how things are moving makes you feel like you are a few steps behind.... completely discombobulated.

Your not shouted at. But commanded.

"Get on the fucking ground"

You shake and put your hands up, the back of your head hurts from the vice like grip on your hair. Your legs turn to jelly and you fall to the floor

"You are going in your cage"

The look shot at you is scares you. Eyes dark... glinting....

Your dragged across the floor. Your heart pounding, your breathing races.... adrenaline gets dumped through your system....another feeling hits you as you lash out....... excitement.

You can stop this...you have the power. Two words spoken and it ends. But you don't. You want this.

Your dropped at the foot of the cage, the door already sits open. You lay there a crumbled state, catching your breath as your hands are forced behind your back, bound in electrical tape. Your wrenched onto your knees. You instinctively shout

"No!"

That word has no meaning here. As a leather bit is shoved into your mouth. Hair flicked up, the straps tied behind your head.

The safe word gone, unable to be used. It leaves the click of both fingers. But you ball your hands into fists as your thrown back onto the ground.

You lay there, your face against the ground, heaving, you hear the click of a leash being attached. A cold, chain link leash, you listen to the sound of leather being pulled through hoops...the sound of my belt.

The chain is pulled, the collar presses deep against your throat...choking you as you try and hold your breath, as you exhale, drool covers the bit in your mouth, tendrils hanging down.

Your chin is lifted by the looped belt in my hand.

You see the eyes of a demon. Your demon. As spit hits your face followed by a ringing sting across your face.

"My dirty fucking whore"

The voice deep, a fire in my eyes. You laugh through the bit in your mouth in defiance...a smile on your face.

Your dropped to the floor once more. Still laughing, as your skirt is flicked up you arch your back, showing off your curves. The first strike of the belt hits your ass, then another and another. You yelp and fight against the restraints that bind your forearms. The belt hits across both cheeks the strikes hitting the backs of your thighs. You feel the heat emanating from the immediate rising marks. You bite down on the leather. Breathing hard. Tears in your eyes, mascara running down your cheeks.