19 Clean and Shaven

BDSM isn't just about pain, restraints passion and pleasure. The main thing is trust. You have to have trust that as you explore desires and kinks together that your Dom takes care of you. That you take care of each other. In all aspects.

You stand in the shower, the steam envelopes you, the hot water cascading down over you as you feel me standing close behind you. My hands glide soap over your shoulders, fingers dancing over your skin, relaxing the muscles in your neck, exploring you.

You feel my touch brush down your arms, and then you feel your arms being lifted, guiding into place, your hands against the tiles...the words "stay still" whispered through the water, making goosebumps rise along your neck.

You comply as I touch my lips against your neck, my hands move effortlessly around your body. You do as you're told, smiling. You look ahead as you feel my hands caress your breasts, a hand then moving through them to your throat, as the other moves lower, moving suds over your stomach, down to your clit. A sharp intake of air as my fingertips almost touch, the suds and droplets of water running down over you, teasing you.

You feel yourself getting wet, leaving you wondering if it's the water running down your thighs or not. You feel fingertips gliding, pulling, stretching as you look down to see bubbles pressed through my fingers. The hand leaves your throat only to return with a cut throat razor.

You tense all over. Freezing to the spot

"It's okay little one, do you trust me?"

"Yes sir"

"Good girl"

The blade touches your skin and slowly cuts and slices....you hold your breath, this act never entrusted to another. The blade moves with confidence...you feel your clit being stretched. The maticular care shown as no part of you is missed. You relax the tension in your muscles, enjoying the touch of the razor against your skin. The clean feeling it brings. I watch as defined muscles in your thighs and stomach soften. As I move I hear you moan to the touch.

"Good girl"

You feel the water cascading down your back as I crouch behind you. You see the shine of the blade as you look down, feel the soap lathering as I massage your legs before the blade connects with skin.

As the blade cuts swaves through the soap you start to relax again. The blade feels good as it moves over your calves. Each leg is done in turn as I kiss the backs of your legs.

I feel you tremble slightly as you see the blade near your inner thigh.

"Just breathe little one"

You take three long slow breathes before you still yourself. Only then do you feel steel against your body once more.

My kisses move up your body, kissing over your ass....your lower back....your shoulder. You watch as I close the blade with both hands in front of you.

You smile to the touch of my lips on your neck. I feel your ass sway, connecting with me. You arch your back, hands still kept on the tiles.

My hands move to your hips, at first tender...before the grip hardens. You fell your body being pulled back, feel the hardness of me against you. The grip on your left hip moves to your ass cheek as I slowly pull them apart. You feel the head of my cock sliding through your clit, slowly moving, the shaft sliding through you, before drawing back...

You gasp and push back on to me. Sliding back as I push slowly deeper. My hand snaking around you, sliding up and back to your throat. The grip harder than before. Not choking but keeping you in place. We move as one, grinding turns to long strokes......I let your throat go I grip you by the hair. Pulling your head back, the water pouring over you. As passion takes over, sensual sex turns to fucking. The fucking growing harder until you need to scream.

"Please"