4 Trinity continues (H&V)

As you feel the pressure grow around your throat you feel the pressure within you also grow....the girl beneath strokes the walls within you....fills you....you feel yourself close.....she can feel it too....she thrusts her fingers a little deeper.....a little harder.....stretching you as you watch me come closer....casting you in shadow....the women's grip on your throat changes.....her finger and thumb presses just below the jaw.....making your mouth open, your tongue out and pushed forward.

You look up at me, as the feeling of her inside you makes your eyes lose focus....until you feel my cock on your tongue.....the throbbing of the shaft....the heat of me....as I slide into your mouth....she moans and presses against the walls of your pussy.....her grip lets go of your throat and you feel her fingers sliding from you. The feeling of her lips on you as she kisses down your body. Her hands pressed against your sides.

The feeling of my hands running through your hair as I slide my cock further down your throat. I take my time, wanting the two of us to saver the moment.

You moan onto me as her lips reach your clit, her long nails bite into your ass as she pushes you down onto her mouth....you can't help but grind at her lips as her tongue flicks and laps at you. Your senses going into overdrive as I slowly take your mouth. My grip changing, as I take you by the hair. The thrusts become harder.....the draw back along your tongue....long and slow......you gag as I push back deeper....your hand grips the arm of the sofa as your other moves down your body and slides down behind your head. Pushing her onto you. Your so close......you ride on the edge.....the feeling of just dropping over the edge....you don't want it to end.....you've not been given permission......I feel you sucking harder.....wanting me to come.....

You feel me yank your head back. Drool dripping from your mouth as I hold your head up. You gasp for air as I make you look at me as her tongue slips inside you. Your hips grind at her ....

"Do you want to little one?, do you want to come....have her drink you...."

We listen to the moans and the wet lapping and sucking on your clit....with one hand gripping your hair my other moves to your throat... .squeezing....choking .....the loss of air....the feeling of her tongue....the intense look in my eyes.....

"Please"

"One, two......"

You feel yourself falling ....the lightest whispers will send you plummeting....

"Three"

"Come now"

It's like the word sends a spark from your head through your body to your pussy as the shake hard....she moans loudly, the vibration sends the spark faster through you as you come hard....you grip at her hair tight as you scream.....

As you ride the waves of absolute bliss the sharp the feeling of my grip on your hair keeps you from floating away...I move your body. You go where I lead....sitting you up on her before lifting you up of the sofa....she lays there mewing to herself....writhing and licking her lips as she straightens on the sofa, stretching, cat like along the seats, giggling as she watches you being lead around, her hands going between her legs....you watch as she plays with herself....her legs open.....inviting...

I bring you around to the end of the sofa bending you over the arm, she moves and as I bring your head down, she slides up to have your head in-between her thighs.....you see how wet she is....she moves her hips and you see the black stone....your toy in her ass....

'that's mine.....i want it back'

I wrap your arm behind your back and press you down onto her.....your senses filled by the smell of her sex.....your lips taste her...your tongue slides down her clit as you feel my cock sliding inside you.....I move slow as you feel her fingers glide along your pussy lips on either side of my cock....I feel her playing with you....her nails catching me.....the sides of her fingers jerking my cock, guiding me into you as I push deeper inside you.

Her fingers move quickly......rubbing at your clit as I push deep......you wrap your free hand around her thigh.....fingers pressing at your toy in her ass.....pulling and stretching her pussy as both touch, play, explore each other.....we fuck.....the three of us ....fucking each other as she wraps her hand around the back of your head....pressing you down onto her pussy. We find a pace....the three of us moving together....fluid like water rolling over pebbles.

I lift your leg, lifting you up slightly, letting her head move to reach your pussy....her tongue laps and flicks at your pussy....the tip of her tongue runs along the shaft of my cock as I slide in and out of you ....everything is heightened ....senses swirl, desire....passion.....building... the feeling of being fucked.....of fucking.....her hand reaches around your ass....her fingers dig into your cheek as she pulls you open....letting me fuck you harder....deeper....her fingers slips and brushes your asshole....circles on your rose as she laps at your clit....my cock thrusting deeper.....it's too much and you suck on her clit harder....your fingers pressing inside her.....warm....soft and wet...you feel her body shaking beneath you....you will her on with your tongue to come.....you want to taste it......the fucking becomes desperate.....frantic. All of us willing the other onwards.

Your hand moves to the toy.....your toy....you side your nails under the stone and pull.....her ass tight....not willing to let go.....as your asshole stretches.....she moans and presses your head down harder.....the toy almost free....my hands grip your thighs....the feeling of my cock pulling back, withdrawing from you takes you by surprise....a shock that makes you loose concentration.....

You honey drips from me as you feel her lips leave your pussy....you hear a moan and gasp from me as I push me soaked cock deep into her mouth .....you want to see.....to see me fucking her throat...but the grip she has on you has you mouth firmly clamped on her cunt. You grip the toy again.....she's not aloud to have both....you pull on the toy as I pull out of her mouth....she pushes down harder making it hard to breath as she trembles.....her body bucks and convulses as she comes....her Dom's not here....she does have to ask.....have to beg....you drink at her sweet nectar as you feel my cock stretching your ass open.....you feel fingers slipping inside your pussy.....she rough.....two fingerings swirl and thrust as your ass stretches and grips around my cock ....the grip on your head disappears as she lets go.....you drop the toy and grip hold of her thighs as your back arches and you scream....the fucking hard....your ass taking punishment.....your pussy being pummelled......

She laughs as you cry out

"Please"

It makes her fuck your pussy harder ....revelling in the fucking your getting

"That's it little one .....come for your daddy.....your sir is waiting"

All you can do is scream and hold onto her as you summon the strength to cry out ......

"PLEASE! "

You feel my cock swelling ......

"Come now"

You here me growl......you feel both holes being filled.....a deep thrust that's held.....me and the girl moving as one inside you.......you violently shake as the pressure is released.....coming harder than before..... every muscle grows tight....freezing you to the spot.....your ass grows tight around me.....your pussy grips her fingers.......you float away as you feel my seed filling your ass......the giggle of delight of the girl beneath you....you collapse on top of her.....feel her hand softly stroking your hair.....

"She a good little pet isn't she......your a lucky man"

You smile as you hear ....

"I know"

For Violets (the sub) side of the story please visit agirlcalledviolet