3 The Leash

The click of the leash.....it's quiet and slight, a small movement of a thumb to release a small metal catch. But what it signifies....well...the butterfly effect of that act.....it's something so powerful....the sound of a tiny clink of metal against metal....the sound symbolising that giving and receiving of control....of power...of our rolls in the scene that's about to unfold.

For me it releases a rush, a surge within me.....like breathing in smoke.... its tangible....igniting a fire within me, I feel as if I can breathe fire.

I've seen the effect it has on a submissive too...felt it...like a switch inside you.....it changes you. Your whole demeanour changing.... your body language.....your thought processes.....the movements of the body changes....more fluid...the way you sway...the way you crawl....slinking like a cat...

The person you are out in the world steps to one side, sinking back into the shadows....letting your submissive side out.

Senses start to heighten....theres a static charge of anticipation that surrounds you....it starts to consume you....it's fantastic isn't it? It covers us both.

There's a shiver that starts running down your spine as you watch the hand slide down from the link of your collar to the thin ribbon of leather sliding through your Dom's hand....through my hand.... the hairs over your body raise....your pulse quickening...all the receptors over your body become more sensitive....the first breathe you inhale feels cooler.....fresher....pupils start to dilate....letting me see that shine, that flicker of a flame within your eyes....primal.... beautiful.

You can feel the atmosphere in the room growing heavy....that desire.....the want.....that need....it almost drips down the walls it's so thick.....

All of this happens to the sound of that click.

That gasp of air that escapes you as you hear the clasp lock into place....

'fuck.....it makes my heart race.'

The sound of the leather creaking in my hand as I pull your leash taught....you feel the pressure grow on the back of your neck as the collar is pulled....now you are being led, being told where to be and how to move...controlled...owned...submitting to me...and willingly you give yourself to me.

Your pulled close to me.....I can feel your resistance against the leash, but it's all a game as I see your smile.

"Now kneel"

You do so and place your hands on the tops of your thighs....doing so without being told.....

"such a good girl"

Hearing the world's makes you smile...the simple act of pleasing me.

You watch the leash being coiled in my hand.....the hand now a fist wrapped in leather....the anticipation of contact makes you wet as you kneel....your eyes lighting up as my hand grows closer....I take my time, letting you soak up atmosphere and the vision of me drawing closer. Your pussy starts to pulse.

I stop at the clasp, my fist under your chin....a short yank of the leash coiled in my hand sends that shiver through you....again that gasp.....how wonderful....your mouth open....your lips full of desire.....that rush drives through me once more as I apply pressure, pulling your collar and lifting your head at the same time.... you're forced to look up at me, our eyes locked...

You yearn to be touched.....pussy aching .... swollen and drenched...your hand moves slowly....I watch as you shift position.....opening your legs slightly.....your hand slipping between them....the motion unsure ... tentative....you keep your eyes locked on mine .... Searching for unspoken permission.