5 The table

We walk from the living room to the dining room, you're a few steps behind me....following the leash that's in my hand.

I make a point of walking slowly, I know you won't resist stepping to the side to peek at what awaits you.

You have been eager to see what I have made. You know I've been building this table for months....and now it's finally ready.

The table is simple in design and made of oak, thick square legs, a thick hard top....hours of work in carving, sanding and polishing.

That build up of anticipation fires through you as you see the table has been laid......

There are candles arranged....cuffs attached to each table leg. Thick leather straps.....the buckles sit open....waiting. On the table sits tools in neat rows.....toys, wooden pegs, a crop....a large thick leather paddle, a gag.....and various arrangements of cuffs.

The atmosphere in the dining room feels thick and heavy....darker than the rest of the house. You feel a nervous energy building within you. This play will be lengthy.....hard......you feel the energy swirling within you....a feeling in the pit of your stomach.....your pussy quivers as we reach the table.

I turn to you, you see that dark brooding energy pouring from me....the smile I have gives off no warmth.....the sadist in me wants you, my demon wants you.....and you want it too, your little demon wants to come out and play.

You feel the pressure of your collar on the back of your neck, the leash being pulled....bring you closer to me. You look me in the eyes. You see your demon waiting. Your own demon within you winks back at me. Challenging eyes look back at me as I place my open palm on your cheek.....drawing you in for a kiss....a slow long kiss....I run my hand moving down your frame, the leather corset accentuates your figure.....it drives me wild....but I try my best not to show it....I feel myself growing hard as I run my fingers down your body. Along that curve that sets me on fire.

You look amazing, dressed to kill. The black leather corset cuts low, your breasts, pushed up and on display....black pin hold ups.....no underwear, 7 inch heels that make it hard to walk.....and your collar.....your beautiful collar.....simply stunning.....I fight the urge to take you....I want you.....the desire burns within me. You feel it too, the way I kiss, a kiss that has strength....urgency.... the way I breathe.....our kiss feeds your own desire....our breathing becomes heavy....we could just fuck hard on the table, right now....and drink each others passion.

The night could be over in a matter of minutes.....but I have plans for you. So I control myself....I must always be in control.

I break our kiss......before it consumes me. Your heart pounds as does mine....our bodies still pressed together....you feel the hardness of me....you want to stroke it....to free it....your own body now yearns for it. Your pussy.... wet and wanting....

But you stay still, kept in place by my hands on your sides as I step to the side....the table behind me now on full display. The lights above form three spotlights....highlighting the pleasures it holds.

As I move to the side I slide a hand up your back, gripping the back of your hair, slowly and firmly pulling your head back...you gasp and breathe hard through your open mouth....the tension palpable....you hold your hands up.... submitting.....

The hard grip of you hair bends you over the table....the large heels now working with you....the table top a perfect fit for you...

"If you move...."

The words growled.....the threat real. Now is not the time to push.....that was the sound of your demon....the excitement within you electrifies you. The devil within you whispers.....'what if....' but you push it down....staying passive...and you let yourself be led....to be controlled.