Chapter 16 No Secret Drinking

After the two of them returned to the shore, Gu You's face was pale and he was lying on the riverside retching. His little hand was still holding Mo Huaixuan's sleeve tightly as if he is his life-saving straw and cannot be let go, no matter what.

Although the Mufang River is not deep, many people have drowned. In the palace, there are always embarrassing things that cannot be brought to light. Since Gu You was a child, he had been warned by the people in the palace to avoid going to the river. The spirits in the water would capture him as a scapegoat.

Gu You choked on his saliva several times, thinking that he would definitely die. Now that he is still alive, he can't tell whether it is reality or a dream.

After all, he was young so he would inevitably feel aggrieved when he was maliciously hurt. He rubbed his eyes and cried softly. His fair and delicate face was wet with tears and the corners of his slightly raised eyes were red. He was both pitiful and surprisingly beautiful.

Mo Huaixuan was pulled by his sleeves and couldn't move away so he said: "Your Highness, it is safe."

Gu You raised his eyes with tears in his eyes. When he saw the young man's face clearly, he relaxed a little and said in a sob: "It's a dream. Fortunately, it's a dream..."

Mo Huaixuan frowned. His Highness, the Fifth Prince is really confused. He couldn't tell the difference between dream and reality.

Ye Chongjin stepped forward, took off his jacket, put it on his shoulders and said: "If your clothes get wet, you will catch a cold."

Gu You was embarrassed to be crying when he was looking at such a small child. Although the jacket kept him warm, his clothes inside and outside were soaked. When the wind blew, he shivered from the cold. He trembled and pulled at Mo Huaixuan's wet sleeves and said, "I have clothes to change in my palace."

Mo Huaixuan lowered his eyes and looked at him. He said "okay" in a low voice.

Ye Chonghui also took off his cloak, put it on his younger brother and said, "A-Jin will catch a cold."

There is a big difference in stature between the two. Ye Chonghui's cloak fit just right and covered the child's body like a big cloth. Ye Chongjin looked back at the cloak trailing on the ground and chuckled but didn't say anything. He suddenly felt that there was no harm in having more stupid brothers.

Gu Xian also regained his senses at this time. When he saw the two brothers of the Ye family, his face changed slightly and said: "It turns out that it is the two young masters of the Ye family. This little child is really beautiful. I have never seen him before. Could it be the Young Master Ye engaged to the Crown Prince?"

Ye Chonghui raised his hand to salute him and said: "What the Third Highness said is strange. My brother is a boy so the gift of marriage will naturally not count. His Highness's repetition of the old words would be a slap in the Emperor's face."

Gu Xian narrowed his eyes and said, "It's just a joke, Young Master Ye, you don't have to take it seriously." He glanced at Mo Huaixuan on the side, snorted coldly, and left.

Mo Huaian and the others quickly followed. As soon as they left the Imperial Garden, Gu Xian suddenly turned around and kicked Mo Huaian on his calf. He knelt down on the ground in pain.

Gu Xian said bitterly: "Don't think that I don't know you were the one who pushed Gu You. Even if you are stupid, you almost caused me to be punished with you. I would have been charged with the crime of harming my younger brother in vain. If you hadn't had good brother, I would have killed you right now! Go away and don't appear in front of me tonight."