Chapter 91 Troubles

The news that old Master Ye will give lectures quickly spread throughout the capital. Not only in the capital, but on the same day, people rushed to the surrounding states and counties to deliver the news. Famous scholars and hermits from all over the world sent letters to the Ye family, hoping to receive an invitation letter.

Naturally, these letters would not be written by the old man himself, nor could a domestic servant do it for him. They had to be written by Prime Minister Ye and his two sons.

Fortunately, this family has good handwriting. A letter, regardless of the content, just the handwriting, is enough to become a treasure.

Ye Chongjin was the most impatient to do this kind of thing. When his brother wasn't paying attention, he carefully mixed the pile of unwritten letters in front of him into his brother's pile.

Ye Chonghui's eyes flashed and he raised his lips, but remained silent.

He knew it was A-Jin who did it, and A-Jin also knew he would find out, but the two brothers kept silent in a tacit agreement.

Madam An brought a plate of melons and fruits in and placed it in front of her two sons. She said distressedly, "A-Jin and Hui'er must be very tired. Let's take a break first, eat something cool, and leave it to your Father to write."

Ye Chongjin stopped. He picked up a piece of purple grape with a wooden skewer and put it into his mouth, and stuffed a small piece of watermelon into his brother's mouth.

Ye Yanbai coughed lightly, and stretched out his hand to steal a piece, but Madam An slapped it away, "This is not for the Master to eat."

"Madam, how can you be so partial? They are tired, am I not tired?"

Madam An's willow eyebrows were raised and she said coolly: "Master has been too leisurely recently. He should be more busy and tired so that he won't look for trouble."

Ye Yanbai choked and finally knew where he had offended her. Maybe he had asked too frequently recently, but it's not bad, not bad.

He chuckled against his lips and turned back to write the letter.

Ye Chongjin curled his lips secretly. These two old individuals were not shy and flirted in front of their son again.

=======

Since it is rare for the old man to go out, there are at least hundreds of guests to be invited this time, many of whom are not in the capital. Just sending letters will take more than a month.

June arrived, and Princess Sheng's flower viewing party in the suburb of the capital arrived first.

It was said that they were going to a summer resort on the outskirts of the capital to enjoy flowers and have tea together. But in previous years, Princess Sheng only invited ladies from the capital, and this time it was different. She specifically asked whoever had a girl of the right age to bring them too. Its purpose was self-evident.

Originally, the An family was not qualified to come. Although An Shihai's official position was not low, his two sons' official positions were low, and their wives naturally did not have the face to be invited by Princess Sheng.

In the end, the request landed on Madam An. Madam An originally was going to go, so it didn't hurt to bring her niece with her. This girl was lovable and she could just talk to relieve her boredom.

Ye Chongjin and Gu You were sitting in a carriage. Gu You asked, "Why didn't Ziyan come?"

Ye Chongjin's mouth twitched, not knowing how to explain to him.

He had previously acted out a play with Lu Lin to deceive Lu Ziyan. Although he only gave him a sachet, there was something amiss. Later, he went to Lu Ziyan to apologize, but was dismissed by the Lu family, saying that the Young Master would not see guests in the future.