Chapter 36 Princess Ancheng

There was an exquisite and clear jade pendant lying in the palm of the little child. His two little hands were trembling a little and his dark eyes were staring at the jade pendant but he didn't know where he was looking.

If this jade pendant was returned to its original owner, would he also return like its original owner one day?

He had wondered previously why the snacks sent by Gu Chen were the ones he liked in his previous life. In addition that person's excessive intimacy puzzled him because he clearly did not have the temperament of liking children. There was also the matter of changing the study companion to Mo Huaixuan. All of this mystified him but now he has the answer to them all.

——That person was reincarnated with the memories of his previous life.

Because he had the memory of his previous life, he knew his favourite tastes. He also placed Mo Huaixuan under his control early to prevent Gu You from being hurt by that person.

If this Gu Chen is the person from the previous life, given that this is his city, it is indeed easy to find him. Let alone the Prime Minister's Mansion, even if he is hiding in the barren mountains, he will still be found one day.

That man just has this ability to make people believe that he can do anything.

He suddenly remembered that a few months ago, His Royal Highness, the Crown Prince came to the Prime Minister's Mansion and summoned him, a three-year-old child. Amidst the tuneless music, he saw eight-year-old Gu Chen. That person held him on his lap and teased with a smile that Ye Chongjin had almost become his Crown Princess. Perhaps from that moment, he had already exposed his secret but he was too stupid to realize it.

The boy in the yard came to report that His Highness, the Crown Prince had sent someone to take away the white deer.

The little boy blinked his dark eyes, as if he didn't understand what he said so the boy had no choice but to speak again patiently, "Little Master, just now His Highness, the Crown Prince sent someone to the shack, saying that he wanted to take away the white deer. The master who is responsible for taking care of it has feelings for the deer and is blocking it. Please tell me how to deal with it."

When he said this, he looked at Ye Chonghui, obviously not thinking that a child could handle this matter.

Ye Chongjin clenched the jade pendant in his hand and the cold touch made him wake up a little. After a moment, he nodded and said: "Let them take it away. The deer wants to leave so why force it to stay... It's rare for His Highness to be merciful."

The deer is not him. Gu Chen is willing to let the white deer go, but he will not let him go.

The boy responded and stepped back.

Ye Chonghui held the little child's cheek and said with a smile: "They say that jade has spirituality. Has A-Jin's soul been seduced by this broken stone?"

All the girls and women in the room were so frightened that their faces changed. This jade pendant is a gift from His Highness, the Crown Prince and it was engraved with the royal dragon mark. It seems to have some noble meaning. However the Eldest Young Master said that it was just a broken stone. Even if he dared to say it, servants like them would not dare to listen.

Ye Chonghui looked at their trembling looks and sneered secretly. A stone frightened his brother into unconsciousness and the servants in the room were also afraid like this. This Gu Chen is really good.

The little child raised his eyes, met his brother's eyes and said softly: "Brother, A-Jin also wants to go to the banquet in Prince Sheng's Mansion. Can you find a solution?"