Chapter 111 The storm is coming

When they came out of An Mansion, the wind and snow had almost stopped. There were not many pedestrians on the road. The Ye family's carriage stopped in front of the side door, and the two brothers got on the carriage together.

Ye Chonghui asked: "A-Jin is worried?"

Ye Chongjin smiled at his brother. He asked: "Brother, have you noticed that Cousin Ming looks a lot like another person."

Ye Chonghui was silent for a moment, not knowing how to answer.

In his eyes, everyone else is actually the same. Only A-Jin's appearance is different. It's like a sudden appearance of colour in the world of black and white. As for the black and white, there are only shades. How can he see it who resembles whom?

Ye Chonghui asked: "Who is A-Jin talking about?"

Ye Chongjin lowered his voice and whispered: "I found that Cousin Ming is five or six points similar to Lu Ziyan, especially the eyebrows."

Ye Chonghui's stern face showed a trace of surprise. He said: "How can these two people be involved?"

One is the direct grandson of the An family, and the other is the young master of the Marquis family. There is completely no connection between these two people.

Ye Chongjin stroked his chin, and thought about it seriously. He said cautiously: "It's just a guess. I'll tell Brother after I verify it."

It was rare for him to become serious, and his bright eyes were even more lively. Ye Chonghui found it interesting, and stretched out his hand to pinch him on the tip of his nose. He teased: "A-Jin really looks like a little fox."

The two of them quarreled all the way back to the Ye house.

Ye Chongjin went to visit his two younger brothers. For fear that the children would catch cold, several heaters were set up next to the cradle.

Xia He took the cloak he handed over and was a little surprised. It was not the one the Master wore this morning, but rather looked like the Eldest Young Master's.

The old man was sitting next to the cradle, rocking the cradle gently, making the two children happy. When he saw his most precious grandson, he narrowed his eyes with a smile and said, "The third and fourth children have been having trouble all day. It was only after a while that they calmed down. Grandpa's A-Jin is still the most well-behaved. He has never made trouble since he was a child, even though he was in pain."

Ye Chongjin was naturally well-behaved when he was a child. He didn't cry or make trouble. He only peed his pants accidentally or when he was hungry. Sometimes, he will moan twice.

A baby cannot control his bowel movements. The first time he peed his pants, he was annoyed by it for a long time. Later he got used to it and was relieved.

No one will ever discover that the soul of an adult man lives in the body of a baby.

Ye Chongjin sat next to the old man and looked at his two younger brothers. Although Haohao was quiet, there was still a tear hanging from the corner of his eyes. Xinxin was fast asleep, sucking his thumb in his mouth, looking well-behaved.

Playfully, he took out Xinxin's thumb and replaced it with his own. The sleeping child made a sound, sucked his brother's thumb, and fell asleep again.

Ye Chongjin's fingers were stained with saliva, but he didn't mind them being dirty. Instead, he smiled and said, "This little guy is really stupid."

The old man was so amused that he laughed. After a while, he asked, "How is your Grandmother's health?"

Ye Chongjin was startled for a moment. He did not expect that the old man would take the initiative to mention the An family, and only responded vaguely: "There is nothing serious about the body, but Grandfather had just passed away, so she is inevitably a little sad."