Chapter 122 Transition

After learning that Lu Ziyan was in the An Mansion, Ye Chongjin was not too anxious. No matter how ruthless An Qiming was, he would never attack his only blood relative.

Moreover, the two brothers would always meet, if not at this time, then it will be in the future.

Ye Chonghui was called back by his younger brother, and he thought that he had encountered some trouble. Unexpectedly, it was because of Lu Ziyan's affairs.

Currently, only Ye Chongjin knows about An Qiming's affairs, and he dared not tell Gu Chen, let alone the Marquis of Zhenyuan. Of these two people, the former is obsessed with revenge and is now looking for his enemy everywhere. Once he knows that An Qiming is the mastermind behind the previous life, he will be crushed to ashes.

As for the latter, he is looking for someone like he has lost his mind. After all, Lu Lin likes Lu Ziyan. Lu Ziyan's life experience has always been a difficult problem. Suppose Lu Lin, for the sake of protecting his sweetheart, turn against them.

After thinking about it, only his brother is the most reliable.

He explained clearly the ins and outs of the whole story. After listening to what his brother said, Ye Chonghui pondered for a moment and said: "What A-Jin means is that Cousin Ming is not only the biological brother of Young Master Lu, but also an orphan of the previous royal family. He has been deliberately plotting to usurp the throne."

"That's right."

Then Young Master Lu..."

Ye Chongjin said: "Ziyan doesn't know about all of this. He was raised in the Marquis Mansion since he was a child and doesn't know about his life experience."

Ye Chonghui said: "A-Jin, you should know that it doesn't matter whether Young Master Lu knows about this or not. As long as he has the blood of the previous dynasty flowing in his body, he is destined to be intolerable to the royal family."

Ye Chongjin nodded and sighed: "Originally, His Majesty could tolerate him, but Brother also knows that Cousin Ming has a disability. He is bent on seizing the throne, and he is actually preparing it for Ziyan."

"Then A-Jin thinks Young Master Lu will agree."

Ye Chongjin thought for a while and said: "Ziyan's thoughts are different from others. He does not abide by etiquette and has no loyalty to the court. He just wants to live freely. However, he knows how to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages. He is especially afraid of His Majesty. Even if he has the intentions, he does not have the courage."

Ye Chonghui asked: "In that case, what else does A-Jin worry about?"

"What A-Jin is worried about is that Cousin Ming is Ziyan's only relative in this world. Human beings are not grass and trees, how can he be ruthless?"

Ye Chonghui understood. He was worried that Lu Ziyan couldn't bear An Qiming and did something stupid, which would anger the Emperor.

In fact, Ye Chongjin was more worried that after Lu Ziyan learns about his life experience, and knows that his parents and relatives died at the hands of the Gu family, he would feel resentful in his heart.

He said: "Brother, there are always people in this world who want revenge, but every injustice has its enemy, and every debt has its creditor. Those innocent people who have been implicated, who should they seek revenge from?"

Ye Chonghui stroked his brother's hair and was silent for a long time, unable to answer. It is difficult for such a talented person to explain the good and evil of human nature clearly.