Chapter 107 Hostility

Because the little ancestor at home refused to have lunch, Marquis Lu had to leave early.

Luo Shangshu and his wife were just busy being happy. They didn't care whether he was rude or not. They just asked him to go slowly and let him go.

Lu Lin hurried all the way back to the house. When he arrived at the door of Lu Ziyan's room, he pretended to be calm and slowly pushed the door open and entered. The youth on the bed had a pale face and looked like he had no love left in his life.

Although Lu Ziyan is gay, he has always only stayed at the level of consciousness and has no actual combat experience. It turns out that the small pain in the calcium tablets and the look of enjoyment on their faces were all fake. He only felt pain and nothing else. (t/n: calcium tablet is slang for gay porn video)

Lu Lin was naturally distressed. This youth had only turned sixteen a few days ago. He originally thought that it would be a good idea to wait for a few more years. Who would have thought that this daring youth would actually feed him that kind of medicine?

No matter how determined his mind was, if the one he loved clung to him naked, the gods could not control him. In the end, he wanted him many times without restraint.

He strode forward, and took the sad-faced young man into his arms. He carefully rubbed his waist, and asked, "Why don't you have lunch?"

Lu Ziyan pushed him angrily and said, "Don't want it, you can leave. I don't want to see you."

Lu Lin raised his eyebrows and said, "Okay, I'll leave now."

As he was about to put him down, the youth grabbed his sleeve again and shouted angrily: "You, why are you so irresponsible? You hurt me, why can't I lose my temper?"

Lu Lin pulled him into his arms again and chuckled: "Just joking. This child, you have to suffer to know how to be afraid."

Although Lu Ziyan thought he was right, he didn't want to admit it.

At this time, the maid brought a bowl of sweet porridge.

Lu Lin said: "Leave it to me. Everyone, step back."

Lu Ziyan saw him carefully blowing the hot steam, the pity in his eyes could not be concealed. He felt sweet in his heart. People like Lu Lin are merciless to everyone, but he is the only one, the only person in the world that Lu Lin can't let go of.

Now, he finally became Lu Lin's.

It hurts though.

Lu Lin scooped up a spoonful of porridge, and handed it to his lips. He said, "Slow down, don't burn yourself."

Lu Ziyan nodded, opened his mouth and swallowed.

His well-behaved look made Lu Lin smile unconsciously, and he leaned forward to kiss him on the lips, which was moist and stained with sweet porridge.

"Yan'er, does it still hurt?"

Lu Ziyan nodded and said, "It's all your fault."

Lu Lin laughed. The youth forgot who started it, but he still responded: "It's uncle's fault. But if you provoke me again, you can't blame me."

What he said was half-truth and half-false. After all, he had just started eating meat, and it was just harder to bear than before when he was not eating meat. But the youth had cried in pain several times before, and now his voice was still hoarse. He couldn't help feeling for this pitiful young man.

Lu Ziyan leaned in his arms and said, "I don't want it anymore."

Lu Lin frowned and said, "What don't you want?"