Chapter 84 Causes and Consequences

As May approached, the weather got hotter and hotter.

Ye Ruoyao gave birth to a baby boy a few days ago, and her mother's family in Jinzhou did not live there. Ye Mingkun and his wife hurried to the capital to take care of their daughter.

Madam An has exchanged many letters with Madam Ye over the years. Ye Ruoyao married away to the capital, and Madam An has always taken good care of her. Madam Ye rarely comes to the capital, so naturally she has to come to express her gratitude in person.

When two women talk privately, it is about nothing more than their husbands and children.

Ye Yunzhe married the daughter of the magistrate of Jinzhou a few years ago. Because of his father-in-law, he inevitably got involved in officialdom. He also became more and more aware that the water was deep and dirty, which was very different from what he had imagined. He gradually stayed away from his father-in-law, but remained working on his own beautiful articles.

Two years ago, his wife gave birth to a daughter, nicknamed Bao'er, and the family doted on her tremendously.

After Madam An heard this, she couldn't help but feel envious.

She sighed and said, "Cousin-in-law, to tell you the truth, I am worried about Hui'er's marriage. When Yunzhe was his age, he had been married for two or three years, but he is not in a hurry at all. Although there are many ladies in the capital, who will keep waiting for him?"

Madam Ye asked: "Have you mentioned it to him? What did he say?"

When mentioning this, Madam An felt even more of a headache, and said: "Why wouldn't I mention it? He is trying to prevaricate with me. I asked him if he had someone in mind, and he shakes his head. I asked him to take in two concubines, but he still shakes his head. Cousin-in-law has already embraced your grandson, and I don't even see the shadow of my daughter-in-law."

Madam Ye was also puzzled and gave her an idea: "Don't you say that he listens to A-Jin the most? It's better to let his brother persuade him than you."

Madam An was a little hesitant. In her eyes, her youngest son is still a child. A person who is as clear as crystal, and now he is entangled by the former Crown Prince again. He can't figure out his own affairs, how can he be allowed to persuade his brother.

But she was too embarrassed to say these words, so she just forced a smile.

When Madam Ye saw this, she guessed that she had something to hide. She thought for a moment and said, "In my opinion, nephew Chonghui may not be enlightened yet. Although he is old, he is such a good and clean man." She lowered his voice and said: "Maybe he doesn't know the benefits of girls yet, so you might as well......"

Madam An went over to listen and nodded repeatedly.

On the other side, Ye Chongjin was a guest at King Xiaoyao's Mansion, and Lu Ziyan was also there.

Ye Chongjin hadn't seen Lu Ziyan for several days and asked him: "How have you been recently? What are you busy with? How come you are not seen all day long?"

Lu Ziyan smiled at him and said, "What can I do? It's just idleness. "

Gu You was peeling peanuts. When he heard what he said, he raised his hand and said, "I know that Ziyan is selling things. There are many expensive antiques. Imperial Uncle Sheng said that they were all bought from Ziyan, and the prices are very reasonable. He praises that Lu Ziyan is an honest person. "

"..."

The corner of Lu Ziyan's mouth twitched. If he hadn't been in a hurry to leave, how could he have sold those treasures at a low price? Prince Sheng is really good, and he behaved well even if he got a bargain.