Chapter 117 Missed

With the addition of the Ye family brothers, the atmosphere at the banquet suddenly became serious.

Lu Lin had always protected his nephew, fearing that he would be wronged in the slightest. Now that Ye Chonghui looked like he wanted to eat people, how could he sit idly by and ignore him.

He said: "I don't know how my nephew has offended Young Master Ye, and why he dislikes him so much?"

Ye Chonghui said calmly: "Not offended. "

With just two words, the matter that had just happened was put aside.

Ye Chongjin saw that Lu Lin's face was getting gloomier, and said hurriedly: "My Brother... doesn't like overly festive colors. Young Master Lu's clothes today don't appeal to him, so he took a second look."

Lu Ziyan's mouth twitched slightly when he heard this. Are people only allowed to wear white clothes in this family? Why can't he dress more festively on this festive day, not to mention, this young master is naturally more lovable.

He cursed a lot, but he did not hold A-Jin accountable in the end, to give him face. Lu Lin wanted to get to the bottom of it, but was stopped by his nephew's look.

Ye Chongjin glanced at the banquet table where the An family was sitting. As if he was not aware of it, An Qiming only focused on eating and didn't care about the situation here.

He is indeed a calm person. No wonder. He has been sharpening his skills for more than ten years. In one day, he destroyed the Gu family and seized thousands of miles of land.

In ancient times, there was a saying of lying on firewood and tasting gall (t/n: suffering patiently, but firmly resolved on revenge). Now that he thinks about it, anyone who achieves great things is often very patient. When fighting with this kind of person, the most important thing is to avoid being impatient. Once a flaw is exposed, it will be a disaster.

Since An Qiming has laid out the plan, he will set up an outside situation, and just wait for him to reveal himself .

=====

After the full moon wine, it was February, and the weather gradually warmed up. Gu You was adopted into the lap of Prince Sheng and his wife.

Needless to say, Princess Sheng was so happy that she couldn't sleep the whole night, thinking about how to love little Fifth's when he moves into the palace. Prince Sheng has no son. Now he has an additional child, who was still the blood of his Imperial Brother. There is no harm in raising him as his biological son. He always greets people with a smile when he goes to court day after day.

Only Gu You was not very happy.

Although he also likes the Imperial Uncle and the Imperial Aunt, he likes Imperial Brother more. From now on, he and Imperial Brother will no longer be brothers, how can he be happy?

He was sad, and Mo Huaixuan naturally felt distressed when he saw this. He stayed with him and coaxed softly.

The young man leaned on the desk and asked aggrievedly: "Brother Huaixuan, does the Emperor not like You'er anymore? Is You'er too stupid and made the Emperor unhappy? "

For Mo Huaixuan, this is undoubtedly a good time to separate the two brothers. He hopes that only he is in You'er's eyes and heart.

But when facing those watery almond eyes, all that was left was only heartache.

Mo Huaixuan sighed softly and said: "How could it be? His Majesty loves his younger brother, You'er, the most. It's just that the late Emperor left an edict and he had to obey it, but he can't bear to part with you in his heart."