Chapter 96 God's will cannot be violated

Ye Chongjin looked at the dazed man in front of him, hummed softly, and turned to the inner room. There was a guzheng by the window, and he played with it casually.

Gu Chen followed him step by step and whispered: "A-Jin, you are joking with zhen, aren't you?"

How can there be any reason for an Emperor to marry?!

"Who wants to joke with you?" Ye Chongjin sat down on the low couch beside him. He looked at him with his chin in his hand, and said, "Your Majesty, don't do to others what you don't want others to do to you. You should understand this simple truth."

Gu Chen frowned, and sat down next to him. He stretched out his long arms and took him into his arms. Ye Chongjin struggled, but couldn't get away, so he looked back and glared at him.

Gu Chen smiled and whispered in his ear: "Actually, it's not impossible. It's just that there are some things that we still have to find out on the couch."

As he spoke, his fingertips traced across the young man's lower abdomen and reached down. Ye Chongjin glared and quickly reached out to block it, but was easily stopped by him. The man's warm palm lingered under the lower abdomen. The temperature of his palm was very high. The heat seemed to reach the tender skin through the clothes, sending out a critical signal in an area that had never been touched by anyone.

There was only a glazed gold screen between here and the outside. The voices of Mo Huaixuan and Gu You talking clearly passed into the inner room, making Ye Chongjin even more nervous.

"You, what are you doing..." The youth's immature voice trembled slightly, mixed with a hint of amorous feelings.

Gu Chen calmly increased the pressure in his hands and said with a low smile: "Even if zhen is willing to submit to A-Jin, it seems that this place cannot bear A-Jin's ambition."

"You..."

"A-Jin, boys and men are completely different, do you understand?"

Ye Chongjin's cheeks turned red. He had taken many life-extending elixirs since he was a child, so his development was slower than that of his peers. At the age of fifteen, his body had not yet fully recovered, so he was teased by this man.

Gu Chen kissed his side cheeks, curled his lips and said: "A-Jin, don't worry, you are still young after all. There will always be opportunities in the future."

As he said that, he called ambiguously into Ye Chongjin's ear: "Husband."

"..."

This is not submission, but provocation. Ye Chongjin was very angry.

He pushed away the man's rebellious hand and said angrily: "Gu Chen, you are really hateful!"

The Emperor raised his eyebrows and showed a puzzled look, "A-Jin wants to hear it, and zhen called him too. Why are you still not satisfied?"

Ye Chongjin straightened his clothes and didn't want to argue with him. He was a thick-skinned person, but not as shameless as this man. He can't be defeated after all.

After his breathing calmed down a bit, he said to the outside: "Your Highness, it's time to wait at Princess Sheng's place. Let's go to Chaofeng Tower now."

Gu You quickly agreed and bid farewell to his brother and Mo Huaixuan obediently. They walked out of the courtyard together.

Gu Chen asked: "You'er still insists on marrying a concubine?"

Mo Huaixuan responded and said: "I just want him to be happy."

Gu Chen paused for a moment, then frowned in disgust. He sneered: "Your appearance is really off-putting."