Chapter 92 Flower Appreciation Banquet (Part 1)

The summer villa where Princess Sheng entertains guests is located on Ershan Mountain in the suburbs of the capital.

It is said that the Empress Dowager saw the Buddha's light shining all over the mountain on Ershan Mountain. She thought the mountain was a blessed place, so she ordered someone to build a mansion here. Ordinary people were not allowed to enter for fear of polluting the Buddha's spirit.

Later, when Prince Sheng got married, this mansion was given to him.

Although Ershan Mountain is not as beautiful as Dongyi Mountain, nor is it as vast as Longzhi Mountain, the beauty of it is that the mountains and rivers complement each other, and the summer is refreshing and pleasant, so it is best used as a summer escape.

Because Princess Sheng likes to be lively, she holds a flower-viewing party every year, so the villa has a wide variety of exotic flowers. Even snacks and tea are made from flower petals.

Ye Chongjin and Gu You ate together and were full by the time they arrived at the villa.

The snack was so exquisitely made that Ye Chongjin couldn't help but eat a few more. Xia He watched from the side and reminded in a low voice: "Master, if you eat too much, you will accumulate food."

Ye Chongjin struggled for a moment, but finally stopped.

If he makes his stomach upset, he will be nagged by his whole family when he goes back. In addition Gu Chen will definitely take the opportunity to teach him a lesson, which is not worth the loss.

Gu You blinked and put half of the snack in his hand back on the exquisite blue and white porcelain plate. He said, "Well, I won't eat it either."

Ye Chongjin couldn't help laughing and said, "Your Highness, at least eat the remaining half."

As he spoke, he poured half a glass of water from a small container and put it next to his hand.

The two of them were talking when they suddenly saw a group of people lead by Princess Sheng, walking leisurely towards the pavilion. Behind them were all the noble ladies from the capital, wearing silks and satins, and looking gorgeous and precious.

The scenery here is not good, but it is quieter. If you want to enjoy flowers, you probably won't come here, then it can only be...

Ye Chongjin looked at the young man next to him. Eighteen years is the most glorious age. Even if he looks ignorant, it does not detract from his elegance.

He asked, "Speaking of which, I haven't seen Lord Mo for a few days."

Gu You suddenly choked while drinking water. He coughed several times, and then muttered: "It's so good, what are you talking about him for?"

Ye Chongjin smiled and said: "I'm just curious, does Lord Mo know that the Prince is here today?"

"...I, I didn't tell Brother Huaixuan."

Ye Chongjin said "oh", but he knew very well in his heart that even if he didn't say it, Mo Huaixuan would definitely know.

Gu You didn't know and looked a little guilty. He leaned into his ear and whispered: "Brother Huaixuan doesn't want You'er to get married. He always does things that make You'er troubled, so you can't tell him, and neither can A-Jin talk about what I said."

Just as Ye Chongjin was about to ask him what his "troubled things" were, Princess Sheng and others had already arrived, so he had to stop talking for the time being.

Princess Sheng looked surprised and said: "It turns out that You'er and Young Master Ye are also here. It seems that this place is really a treasure of feng shui. When you two are sitting here, I thought I had accidentally entered the Jiutian Shrine. The flowers and plants in the garden have all lost their colour."