Chapter 61 He didn't look down on him

Ye Chongjin didn't complain in the end.

Despite his age, the old Master has a bad temper. In front of Ye Chongjin, he is as benevolent as Maitreya Buddha. He is not very tolerant towards other juniors let alone his eldest grandson whom he has high hopes for. If he knew that Ye Chonghui was in his own house, pretending to be a ghost to scare his younger brother, he will reap rewards later.

Ye Chonghui also knew in his heart that his brother's kindness saved his life. Otherwise, he would have suffered a lot if he had fallen into the hands of his grandfather.

He softened his eyebrows and said: "A-Jin, you still can't bear to let your Brother be punished right?"

The twelve or thirteen-year-old boy has already shown his grace. The influence of a century-old scholarly family has made every inch of his bones engraved with elegance. Noble, just like jade bred from the snow-capped mountains and rocks and with an indifference that is difficult to ignore in its warmth. Even a slight show of weakness is like watching the cold jade melt away, making people unable to tolerate it.

Ye Chongjin glared at him and only muttered: "I don't want you to be punished but you are willing to let me be scared."

Ye Chonghui frowned and said in a serious and cautious tone: "Because A-Jin will only take the initiative to approach me when you are scared. You and I are brothers, we should be the closest people in the world. Brother only hopes that A-Jin can rely on me at all times, whether he is scared or bullied, even when he is alone, all he can think of is Brother."

The child looked at him for a long time and finally, like a little adult, he sighed.

"Brother is not allowed to lie to me again in the future."

Ye Chonghui held his little hand and promised word for word: "Never again."

Chunyi stood aside with her head bowed. She was not as courageous as Xia He and did not dare to peek. However her ears couldn't be controlled and she secretly breathed a sigh of relief when she heard that the two young masters had reconciled.

The two brothers entered Funing Yuan together. After a while, a person came out from behind the rockery. It was not anyone else but Ye Yanbai.

The Prime Minister was a little helpless but also a little amused and sighed: "These two brothers are really capable of causing trouble. Such trivial things almost alarmed the old man."

Thinking of his father's love for all his grandchildren, if Ye Chongjin really wanted to go to Kangshou Yuan, that bastard, Chonghui, would at least have to kneel in the ancestral hall all night but that's what he deserves.

Ye San, the head of the bodyguards in the mansion followed behind him. Hearing this, he hurriedly said: "I think it is very enviable that the two young masters are siblings."

Ye Yanbai did not comment but narrowed his eyes and said, "You said before that Ruoyao always runs to the outer courtyard these days."

Ye San: "Exactly."

"To see someone."

The man paused for a moment and then said: "Miss Niece goes to the outer courtyard to find a cook named Yao Zhen."

Ye Yanbai's eyes flashed. It was this Yao Zhen that A-Jin had asked for, which was a bit difficult to deal with.

Ye San: "Actually, I still have something important to report to my Lord."

"It's okay to say it."

"My subordinate secretly investigated the cook's life experience and discovered something unusual. My Lord, have you ever heard of Yao Yidao, who was named the divine chef from the previous dynasty? More than 20 years ago, on the night of the fall of the previous dynasty, a fire broke out in the palace. Someone witnessed with his own eyes, Yao Yidao escaping from the palace with the remnants of the previous dynasty's Royal family... and this Yao Zhen, his sword skills are very similar to Yao Yidao's unique skill of the time - the Thirty-six Star and Moon Styles."