Chapter 129 Ending

Lu Ziyan was stunned on the spot.

He hadn't seen his uncle for a long time, and he didn't dare to see Lu Lin. Firstly, he was afraid that if he saw Lu Lin, he would be reluctant to leave. Secondly, he was also concerned about his identity and implicating the Marquis Mansion.

When they met again after more than a month, his eyes were hot and he almost shed tears.

Lu Lin waved the guard away and pushed the door open. He was dressed in fine clothes and had a calm look on his brows, which was incompatible with this place.

He never glanced at Chen Zizhao in the corner, but only reached out to Lu Ziyan and said: "Yan'er, Uncle is here to take you home."

Lu Ziyan did not dare to look at him and stood frozen in place.

Lu Lin lowered his eyes, took a step forward, and said in a low and hoarse voice: "Yan'er, don't make Uncle angry anymore."

They were so close that Lu Ziyan could clearly feel the rage that Lu Lin was trying to suppress at the moment.

He bit the bullet and whispered: "Uncle, please help me one more time, okay? From now on I will listen to Uncle and never cause trouble again."

"Help you?" Lu Lin chuckled and shook his head. : "Yan'er, do you know what kind of person His Majesty is? You want to play tricks in front of his eyes and see if he is in the mood to watch."

"But..."

Lu Lin suddenly asked: "Do you know your life experience?"

Lu Ziyan was suddenly startled, and a trace of panic flashed across his face. Lu Lin pulled the frightened youth into his arms, caressed his back, and said: "I knew earlier that one day you would know all the truth. I just didn't expect that you would abandon the uncle who raised you for the so-called relatives."

Lu Ziyan shook his head quickly, "No, Uncle, you know, I can never live without you."

Hearing what he said, the depression in Lu Lin's chest dissipated a little. He raised the young man's chin, lightly touched the two red lips, and then he casually raised his eyes and looked at Chen Zizhao on the side.

"Young Master An has hidden deep enough, but I have underestimated you."

Chen Zizhao lowered his eyebrows and said calmly: "Of course, the Marquis has never paid attention to a disabled person from the common people."

Lu Lin sneered and said noncommittally. "Since you dare to snatch people from under my nose, you should have thought about the consequences."

Chen Zizhao said: "This commoner only has an insignificant broken body left, I will defer to the Marquis to handle it."

Lu Ziyan frowned. Lu Lin had a character that meant what he said. If he was angered, his life might be in danger. He quickly stopped him and said, "That's enough. Do you really want to die?"

What he said was actually quite right. Chen Zizhao was now completely despairing. If Lu Lin gave him a good ending, he would only be grateful.

Lu Lin saw that he wanted to die, but he didn't want his treasure to die with him. However, this youth always had a stubborn temper, and no one else could stop him from doing anything he wanted to do.

He whispered: "Ziyan, forgive Uncle for once."

Then he suddenly took action, knocked Lu Ziyan unconscious, and carried him out.

Not long after they left, Song Yi came with a secret letter. When he learned that Lu Ziyan had returned to the Marquis Mansion, he gave the letter to the servants of the Marquis Mansion.