Chapter 121 Life experience

The next day, Ye Chongjin woke up and his head was still clear. Last night, Madam An fed him a bowl of hangover soup.

He stretched out comfortably and called out. Several girls went into the inner room and said: "Master, you are awake, are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Ye Chongjin just shook his head and asked, "How did I come back?"

Qiu Zi said with a smile: "Master was so drunk last night that you were brought back by the Eldest Young Master. You were smelling of alcohol and Madam was so frightened that she even scolded the Eldest Young Master."

Thinking of his mother, Ye Chongjin secretly shed a drop of cold sweat, fearing that she would be mentioning it whenever she looked back.

He put on his socks and shoes, and only wore a thin layer of clothes. He opened a side window. It was March, and outside the window, it was a scene full of spring and flowers.

Xia He put a cloak on his shoulders and said: "Master, be careful of catching a cold."

Ye Chongjin nodded, and looked at the colourful butterflies flying among the flowers. He murmured softly: "It turns out that a year has passed. Time flies so fast."

A whole year has passed since that man returned from the northern part of the country and ascended the throne as Emperor.

When Xia He heard his words, she pursed her lips and smiled. She said, "I have seen Master grow from a half-year-old child to a handsome young man, and I also feel that time has passed by very quickly."

Ye Chongjin said: "Sister Xia He is no different from before. It seems that she will never grow old."

Xia He relaxed slightly and said with a smile: "Master exaggerates, how can anyone not grow old? Every time I look at the new girls in the courtyard, they are young and beautiful, and I feel envious in my heart."

Qiu Zi said: "Sister Xia He is joking. Among us, who can match Sister's beauty?"

The girls joked with each other, and Ye Chongjin smiled and said: "Of course, everyone in my courtyard is beautiful, so there is no need to be humble and flatter each other."

Only then did the few people stopped and helped him wash and change clothes.

Because he drank wine last night, medicine was added to today's decoction. Ye Chongjin drank it with a grimace when a burst of noise suddenly came from outside the door.

"Wait a minute, Lord Marquis, our Master is having breakfast..."

Ye Chongjin was stunned. He put down the spoon and bowl and walked out to take a look. The person blocked outside the house was none other than Lu Lin with a murderous look on his face.

Ye Chongjin frowned unconsciously. Lu Lin looked like he was about to kill someone. He asked: "I wonder what the reason for the Lord Marquis's visit is?"

Lu Lin said in a deep voice: "Where is Yan'er?"

Ye Chongjin said curiously: "What the Marquis said is strange. I'm not hiding Ziyan, so how can you ask for someone from me? " "

Lu Lin's expression became even more ugly. He was silent for a long time, then turned around and left.

Ye Chongjin hurriedly caught up and said, "Wait a minute, Lord Marquis, Ziyan didn't go back last night?"

Lu Lin said: "I have asked the people in Prince Sheng's Mansion. They all said that the servants of the Ye family escorted Yan'er back to the mansion last night, but he did not return all night. Second Young Master Ye think, who should I approach to ask for someone?"