Chapter 60 Not Angry

A few people were talking when the little white tiger ran out of the inner room. It had just finished taking a nap. It opened its mouth and yawned, revealing two sharp fangs. After all, it was a ferocious beast. Its careless movements exuded a ferocious and domineering tone.

It fluffed out its fur and immediately returned to its silly look when it saw its owner.

Ye Chongjin raised his fingers towards it and called, "Big cat, come here."

"Ooou——"

The little white tiger roared, jumped up on the couch and rubbed his furry head against him. Ye Chongjin raised his hand and touched the majestic tiger fur with his white palm. The little guy squinted his eyes and let him touch him as if he was enjoying it very much.

Ye Chongjin stroked the little white tiger from top to bottom. He touched it all over and then checked the long and powerful tail. Even the two trembling little ears were not missed. It was probably the nature of cats. The little white tiger felt comfortable. He whined and leaned closer.

The child retracted his hand. From this point of view, the big cat should be a real tiger not something pretending to be one.

The reason why such unbelievable conjectures arise is all due to Gu Chen. That man always poses as if he is omnipotent which makes him become more whimsical. He always thinks about things no matter how unreasonable. Add the word "Gu Chen" and everything becomes possible.

He even couldn't help but think that in this life he had received for free, perhaps the Lord of Hell was afraid of the evil god and did not dare to accept him so he sent him back from the underworld to the human world.

Gu Chen in this life is more terrifying than in the previous life. This man learned to be patient and dormant. He was no longer impulsive but extremely patient. He quietly laid out a dragnet, just waiting for someone to get through. But he was like a weak and innocent elk being targeted by a hunter. Falling into a trap without knowing it.

Dangerous, extremely dangerous. If one is not careful, you fall into a catastrophe.

Ye Chongjin hugged the big cat's neck. His eyes were dull and he murmured: "Actually, I don't hate him, I'm just a little scared..."

When a person gets used to comfort, he will become more and more afraid of the unknown wind and rain.

He is not Song Li. Song Li has died long ago and died in a power struggle. His life was so pathetic. When he was alive, he was reviled by everyone and punished by everyone. After his death, he probably couldn't escape the condemnation in the history books of later generations. He was a monster who brought disaster to the country, the likes of Daji and Bao Si. (t/n: Daji and Bao Si are examples of beauties from ancient China who caused the downfall of a dynasty) He has long been tired of hearing these words. His name will be passed down for centuries and he will still be criticized by people thousands of years later.

However, the fact is that Song Li never cared about this. He always only heard other people's belittling and sarcastic comments as jokes. Sometimes when he got bored, he would read out the excerpts of the censors' impeachment against him. After reading it several times, he could understand it and amuse himself.

He is a nine-thousand-year-old man who has great power in the government and the public. (t/n: the reference to nine-thousand-year-old man is a play on his previous life's title Lord Jiu Qiansui). A truly supreme minister and the only person second to the Emperor. It doesn't matter if those mediocre people scold him a thousand times, Song Li is still Song Li. He has the same fine clothes and fine food and lives an exquisite life. No one can do anything to him in these delicate and fairy-like days.