Chapter 79 Imperial decree

The Prime Minister's Mansion was in a state of gloom at this time.

Madam An wiped her tears with a handkerchief and said sadly: "You all hid such a big thing from me. If Xia He hadn't let it slip, I wouldn't have known that A-Jin, my heart and soul, was taken to the cannibal palace. If something happens, I won't be able to live anymore..."

Ye Chonghui said expressionlessly: "Father didn't let me tell you."

Ye Yanbai had a headache, glared at his son, and turned around. He went to comfort his wife and said, "Madam, please don't worry. A-Jin is not a child. His Majesty treats A-Jin very well. They haven't seen each other for many years. It's human nature to reminisce about the past."

Madam An was still crying, and in the blink of an eye, the handkerchief became wet. As if the sky was falling, she said: "What's there to say? When His Majesty left the imperial capital, my A-Jin was only seven years old. What can he remember? He's been away for a whole night, what's the situation like now?"

As she spoke, she cried more and more miserably.

Although she is a housewife, she still has some knowledge. A few days ago, she heard from Madam Luo that homosexuality is prevalent in brothels and the neighbourhood nowadays. She said that they are pure and honest, can recite poems, paint, play the qin, and dance. But in fact, they are just doing those obscene things. Many men have lost their souls and spend a lot of money on them. They are like crazy, and they don't care about their wives and children at home. The more ridiculous ones raise these young men in their own homes.

She heard that these people are preferably young and beautiful boys.

Madam An thought, no matter how beautiful a boy is, can he be more beautiful than her A-Jin? The new Emperor is much older than A-Jin, and he was ambiguous in previous years. In those years in the northern frontier, he still kept thinking about A-Jin and sent many things back. It turns out that he had this kind of thought in mind.

Now that he is the Emperor, no one can control him. Her baby has just grown up, like a young bamboo shoot that has just broken through the ground, and is about to fall into the hands of the demon Emperor.

The more she cried, the sadder she became, then she heard the servant say: "Master, Madam, Eldest Young Master, our Young Master is back!" Madam An's face was filled with joy. She quickly wiped her tears and walked out quickly, followed closely by Ye Chonghui.

But Ye Yanbai stood there and sighed. He asked the young man: "Young Master didn't come back by himself, right?"

The young man said: "In reply to the Master, there is an adult accompanying the Young Master, who has not revealed his identity. Judging from the nobility all over his body, he must be of good status."

Ye Yanbai waved the man away and sighed. It was more than just good.

Ye Chongjin just turned around the corridor and saw his mother and brother coming towards him. A soft colour flashed in his eyes and he called: "Mother, Brother."

Madam An's eyes were red, and she took her precious son into her arms and looked him up and down again. Seeing that everything was normal, she breathed a sigh of relief and said: "My dearest one, just be okay, be okay, and don't scare your Mother anymore. No matter where you go in the future, it's always right to take a few more guards with you. Who would have thought that there are people doing such plundering at the foot of the imperial city? Seriously, the law of the land does not exist."

Ye Chongjin tugged on her sleeves and whispered: "Mother, there is still someone here..."

Madam An's eyes flashed to the side, and she saw a tall man in black leaning against the railing. He had a strong and handsome face and a pair of deep black eyes that were unruffled.