Chapter 21 White deer

Grandma An chased after him, holding the child's shoes and socks in her hand and couldn't help but nagged: "Little ancestor, it's cold and the ground is especially cold. It's not good to run around with bare feet. If you have a headache or a fever, wouldn't you suffer a lot?"

Ye Chonghui sat on the rosewood armchair, squeezed his brother's little feet and said with a smile: "It doesn't matter. In a few days, the house will be covered with soft tiger skin felt. It won't be a problem for A-Jin to roll on the ground."

The little child on his legs turned around and rolled his eyes at him, humming: "Who would roll on the ground? I'm not..." He wanted to say that he was not a three-year-old child but he was, so he changed his words and said, "I'm not ignorant."

Ye Chonghui said "Oh?" and asked, "Who was the person who drove brother out just now?"

At this moment, Xidong also led Lu Ziyan out of the back room. Ye Chongjin pursed his lips. It was hard to say that he was preventing this greedy cat from snatching his snacks so he could only puff up his cheeks and sulk, but say nothing.

When Ye Chonghui saw Lu Ziyan, he said, "This must be brother Ziyan from the Zhenyuan Marquis Mansion. I just saw Lord Lu in the front hall and he was talking to Father. He should be here to pick you up."

Lu Ziyan heard that his uncle had arrived, quickly wiped his mouth and cleaned up the debris on his clothes. Then he ran out happily. After a while, he came back and said to Ye Chongjin: "Brother A-Jin, I will play with you another day."

Ye Chongjin responded but he knew very well in his heart that this guy was just here to eat and drink.

When they left, Ye Chongjin gently poked his forehead and asked, "A-Jin doesn't like Lu Ziyan?"

Ye Chongjin was speechless. He is just a greedy naughty kid. It's hard to say whether he likes him or not but the joy in his brother's words...did he hear it wrong?

Then he heard Ye Chonghui say: "It's alright for A-Jin to not like him. This child from the Lu family is restless. He dares to climb trees at such a young age. He climbed to a branch and could not get down. In the end, he was rescued by the Marquis's guards. I heard that he was so naughty at home that even the guard dog in the yard was afraid of him. It would not be good for him to lead A-Jin into trouble."

In his eyes, his younger brother is a good person. Even if other people's children are good, they still have some faults. In short, they will teach his younger brother bad ways. He cannot be friends with any of them.

Grandma An was listening on the side, covering her mouth in shock, nodding her head repeatedly, and said: "This is exactly the truth. Children all learn from others but our little Master cannot learn from them."

Ye Chongjin was shocked by this. The elder one and younger one stared and he had no choice but to promise: "A-Jin won't learn."

========

In the past few days, the mansion was cleaning up the rotten roots in the lotus pond and Ye Chongjin laid on his stomach and looked out of the window. He can see a few boys holding tools in their hands and working by the pool.

There is also a pool of lotuses in full bloom in the palace which is a gorgeous purple colour, just outside Qianzheng Palace. When the lotus is in bloom during the season, the pool becomes even more lively.

At night, there will be fireflies flying in the lotus pond and the bright green light embellishes the dark night, adding to the mysterious atmosphere. When he was pushed into the pond, he actually felt somewhat regretful. If he dies, given that person's temperament, this lotus pond would also disappear.

What a pity for such beautiful flowers.

The reason why he has the time and leisure to think about this is because he can swim. He has specially learned this skill since he was pushed into the water the first time. Therefore taking a dip in the summer night pool again was just a cold bath.