Chapter 93 Flower Appreciation Banquet (Part 2)

Gu You was in a panic and couldn't choose the way. This was the first time he came to this manor, so naturally he was not familiar with it. He soon became confused and didn't know where he was.

He was tired from walking and stopped at the edge of a small shallow pond. There was a relatively clean stone by the pool. He pursed his lips and hesitated. The aunt in the mansion told him that he must act like a Prince in front of others and not behave in an indecent manner, otherwise he would embarrass the royal family. It was an embarrassment to Imperial Brother.

He looked around and saw that there was no one around him. He was no longer "in front of others". He could always take a rest.

When Mo Huaixuan found him, the young prince had taken off his shoes and socks. He rolled up his trouser legs, and stretched his pink feet into the pond water. The bottom of the pond is covered with a layer of colourful pebbles and several beautiful red carps. Swimming in the water, this fish was not afraid of people at all. It kissed Gu You's soles, making him laugh again and again.

After the late Emperor passed away, due to the mourning period, Gu You never wore red clothes again. Today he only wore a plain brocade robe.

He rolled up his trouser legs, and his calves were dazzlingly white in the sunlight. The wide hem of his clothes was tucked into his waist, revealing half of his round and smooth forearms. He leaned forward slightly, and his slender fingertips gently traced in the water, stirring the water in the pool, and also stirring Mo Huaixuan's heart.

Gu You's back stiffened. While he was distracted, Mo Huaixuan appeared behind him at some point and held him in his arms.

"...Brother Huaixuan."

Mo Huaixuan responded in a low voice and said, "You'er is hiding from me?"

Gu You looked at the sparkling water and whispered, "I, I didn' dare tell. Imperial Aunt said that she wanted to marry a princess for You'er, but Brother Huaixuan said I couldn't..."

Mo Huaixuan asked helplessly: "So you just came to see the girl without telling me? Is the girl just now in the pavilion the one that You'er fell in love with?"

Gu You nodded first, then shook his head and said, "That's Miss An, A-Jin's cousin, who I haven't fallen in love with yet."

"So, does You'er want a princess?" Mo Huaixuan asked awkwardly.

Gu You didn't know how to answer. In fact, he didn't care whether he had a princess or not, but in the dream, he married Brother Huaixuan. It made Brother Huaixuan suffer and he was also sad. So, if he married a princess this time, then he would not marry Brother Huaixuan, and nothing would happen.

He nodded and said, "You'er wants a princess."

Mo Huaixuan laughed a little and asked, "Does You'er know what you will do if you marry a princess?"

Gu You was stunned. He vaguely knew, but he didn't know how to express it.

"You'er, if you marry a princess, that person will become your wife. You have to eat with her, sleep with her, kiss her, and do more intimate things with her. Even so, is that okay?"

"More intimate things..."

Mo Huaixuan's eyes darkened. He held Gu You on his lap, and untied the belt around his waist. The plain white brocade robe slowly fell apart, revealing the beautiful figure. The body that had never been touched gradually appeared before his eyes.

In broad daylight, in a remote corner of this villa, King Xiaoyao, who was being missed by the woman outside, was held in his arms like a newborn baby. He took off his outer shirt easily, but he was not completely naked. A layer of thin shirt is half-covering, revealing the charm, which makes people crazy.