Chapter 109 Premature Birth

Lu Ziyan felt something strange in his heart when he saw that he had a different look on his face, and asked, "Could it be that these two are not compatible by marriage, or that they are destined to meet but not fated to be together?"

Ye Chongjin held the two pieces of paper in his hands, not knowing how to answer.

This is Lu Ziyan's horoscope.

After a moment of silence, he raised his eyes and said with a smile: "No, these two are a match made in heaven, and there is no one more suitable."

After hearing this, Lu Ziyan breathed a sigh of relief, with a bit of joy on his face, and said: "That's very good, very good."

Ye Chongjin lowered his eyes and took a sip of cold tea. There is no accurate interpretation of the theory of Yin Yang and Five Elements. Maybe he made a mistake in his calculations, but he doesn't know. After all, his knowledge was rudimentary, so he still had to wait for his Master to come back and ask him to make a calculation before he could make a decision.

But for now, this matter must be kept hidden from Gu Chen.

That man's methods of doing things were always ruthless. Lu Ziyan had many suspicious qualities in the first place, and now that he was related to his death in his previous life, Gu Chen probably wouldn't let him stay.

He added another reminder: "Ziyan, have you ever heard that secrets must not be leaked?"

Lu Ziyan naturally nodded. He originally didn't believe this mysterious statement, but since he came to this era after a thousand years, he has encountered many mysterious things. He gradually become convinced.

Ye Chongjin said: "The reason why marriage is difficult to predict is because if you are not careful, the red thread will be broken. Therefore, there is a saying that 'there is no destiny'. If you want to last forever, it is useless to rely on destiny. You put this bag away and don't let others see it. Don't reveal it to others, otherwise if something goes wrong, don't blame me for not reminding you."

Seeing the caution in his words, Lu Ziyan already believed it. He put the bag into his sleeve, and nodded solemnly. He said, "I understand."

Gu You on the side was confused when he heard this, and asked: "What celestial chicken, what red thread? I can't understand a word of it."

The two men burst into laugther.

Lu Ziyan said: "Legend has it that there is an old god named Yue Lao. He will tie an invisible red thread to two people who love each other, and then the two people will be happy forever."

Gu You's eyes flashed with yearning. , said: "This old god is really a good man."

This made the two of them laugh again.

=======

In the evening, Gu You returned to the palace, still thinking about the red thread.

If the old god tied a red thread for him and Brother Huaixuan, would they always be happy? But where should he find the old god?

He frowned and thought for a while, then said to his servant: "I want to change into court clothes and go to the palace to find my Imperial Brother."

Nowadays everyone in the capital knows how much His Majesty dotes on this younger brother. Even the most beloved and dignified Minister of the Ministry of War is made a concubine and bestowed to King Xiaoyao. It can be said that it is unprecedented and to have neither predecessors nor successors.

It is feared that if King Xiaoyao wants the moon in the sky, the Emperor can pick it off for him.

The servants promised to change him into court clothes.