Chapter 108 Another person

Ye Chongjin, was a little surprised when he heard what he said. Of course, he would not have expected that in Gu Chen's place, even tigers could be considered as love rivals.

He laughed and said: "If this is really the case, then you will definitely lose. I like the big cat more than I like you."

After saying this, he was stunned, and so was Gu Chen.

The Emperor suddenly stepped forward, and held his hands. With surprise in his eyes, he said, "What did A-Li just say? Say it again."

Ye Chongjin looked annoyed. His words were an indirect admission that he also likes Gu Chen. Although the relationship between the two of them had long been clear, he still felt uncomfortable saying it so bluntly.

He pushed the man away and said, "What did I say? You heard me wrong."

Gu Chen refused to give up, and hugged the person in his arms. He said shamelessly: "A-Li, do not deceive zhen. Zhen heard clearly that you said you like zhen."

Ye Chongjin lowered his eyes and smiled. When this man acts coquettishly, he looks like a big cat. He is a beast, but he insists on making pitiful gestures that makes people dumbfounded, but it also makes them feel soft.

He pointed to the drawing on the table and said, "Look at this first."

Gu Chen stepped forward, and picked up the drawing. He looked at it carefully by candlelight.

This piece of paper records the relationship diagram between officials within the imperial court. The relationships between each person is clearly written. Some of them are known to Gu Chen, and some are unknown to him.

Ye Chongjin said: "In my previous life, because everyone thought that I was a charlatan, loyal ministers and good generals would naturally stay away from me. On the other hand, the treacherous people would often get close to me because they felt that they were of the same mindset as me, so they would talk to me. There are some secrets that even your shadow guards can't find out."

Gu Chen's eyes darkened slightly and he hugged him tighter.

"So that's how it is. Then why did you suddenly write down these things..."

Ye Chongjin said: "Because, I suspect that the remnants of the previous dynasty that you have been unable to find is hidden among them. Maybe it's just an inconspicuous pawn, or they may be powerful ministers of the imperial court. They may be loyal or treacherous, but they are huge in number and pervasive. They are secretly planning to seize your Gu family."

At this point, he narrowed his always bright eyes and said slowly: "In the past life, my assasination and the things you did may all be part of their plan."

Gu Chen suddenly clenched his palms, his eyes were stained with scarlet inch by inch, and murderous intent was already pouring out.

He asked word for word: "You just said that your assassination was planned by the cockroaches and rats of the previous dynasty."

Ye Chongjin responded in a low voice. He held the man's broad palm and tried to calm his irritable mood but with little success.

He sighed inaudibly and said: "I noticed something strange in the sky earlier. I checked many classics these days and finally found out the root cause. It turns out that there are two Emperor Stars on the main seat of Ziwei Star Palace. In the previous life, you destroyed the country, and afterwards someone ascended to the throne. That person will naturally have the destiny of an Emperor. Therefore, such a star will appear after you and I come back to life."