Chapter 67 Marriage Decree

Gu Xueyi was unhappy when Gu Chen took away her beloved horse. In fact, she didn't throw Ye Chongjin too far in. It looked like she was leading inwards for a long time but in fact, she went around and around and only penetrated more than ten miles. As long as the little kid stayed obedient and didn't run around, the Ye family would find him in a short time.

However, she needs to think carefully about what to do next.

Although the Uncle Emperor and the Empress Dowager have always been partial to her, if the Ye family decided to vent their anger on behalf of their beloved son, things would be difficult to handle. Not to mention that her Crown Prince Brother's hands almost reach to the end of the world for the sake of his little A-Jin. Why don't they tie her to the Ye's house and let that little brat vent to his heart's content!

Not to mention her parents, who spend all their time thinking about how to deal with her, an unfilial daughter, so they would take this opportunity to enjoy the consequence of her actions. After much thought, only her grandfather could save her.

Her temperament follows that of her father, Prince Sheng. She is a boudoir girl but she has a firecracker's temper. She has often caused troubles since she was a child. Her mother, Princess Sheng, is the daughter of a general and she only learned embroidery, flower arranging and tea art when she was old. She wanted to set a good example for her daughter so her temper improved. However Gu Xueyi is still the same, getting crazier and madder.

The couple could not discipline her so they sent her to the palace. As a result, the Emperor and the Empress Dowager doted on her more than they did. They gave her the title of Princess at a young age. The originally unruly little girl became lawless.

Seeing that there was nothing he could do, Prince Sheng gritted his teeth, stamped his feet and cruelly threw his daughter to her grandfather's house, asking his father-in-law to teach this incompetent granddaughter a lesson.

Princess Sheng came from the Meng family, a family full of loyal men. Her father, Meng Tingwei, fought on the battlefield all his life and was named a mighty general by the late Emperor. Seeing that he was old, the late Emperor recalled him to the capital to take care of himself. The biological mother of Ye Chongjin's little white tiger was the one he gave to Emperor Qingzong during the autumn hunt last year.

Meng Tingwei's daughter got married early, he has no other children in his life and he was lonely. At this time, his son-in-law sent his granddaughter over. General Meng was so excited that he took Gu Xueyi with him every day, going in and out of the military camp and training soldiers together. Grandfather and granddaughter have a deep relationship.

As time passed, Princess Ancheng, who originally only knew some three-legged cat martial arts, became increasingly sophisticated in martial arts and was awarded the true inheritance of General Meng.

Gu Xueyi breathed a sigh of relief. If her grandfather was willing to intercede, he should be able to save the day this time.

Seeing that it was getting late, she finally entered the city. Her legs and feet were already numb from walking. She raised her hand to wipe the sweat and suddenly she was pushed from behind.

With a cold look in her eyes, she grabbed the man's collar and the seven-foot-old man was easily pulled back by her. Gu Xueyi said in an evil voice, "Do you want to die? Are you rushing to be reincarnated?"

The big man didn't expect the slender woman was so strong. Looking at the sword on her waist, he hurriedly begged for mercy: "Woman, please forgive me. I was just anxious to see the new notice. I didn't mean to offend."

Gu Xueyi snorted coldly and pushed the person away. She squeezed into the crowd to find out more.

It was a recruitment notice from the Imperial Court which called for young and capable men between the ages of sixteen and thirty. They were required to have no disabilities and there were some other requirements. She just glanced at it and lost interest.