Chapter 106 Injury to the body

For two consecutive months, Ye Chongjin stayed at the star observatory at night and drew hundreds of star maps. He also asked Gu Chen to find many strange classics, and combined with the records of his predecessors, he finally got a clear idea.

This is a scene similar to a mirage.

The stars seen by the human eye are all nine days away, so the observed Emperor Stars may not exist at this time, or in the past, or in the future, but for some reason, they appear in this starry sky at the same time.

However, no matter where the star comes from, once it has entered the Ziwei Star Palace, then it possesses a monarch's destiny, and is in confrontation with the Emperor Star. He is an enemy rather than a friend.

Ye Chongjin was shocked. He remembered that Gu Chen in his previous life only served as the Emperor for more than ten years, then he died. Who was the person sitting on the Emperor's throne?

The Seventh Prince? Or the Eighth Prince? Wrong. Lu Ziyan once said that after the death of Emperor Huan Yuan, Daegu was destroyed and the dynasties soon changed.

A dynasty change...

A strange feeling that he had never experienced before hit his heart, sending chills down his spine. The book in his hand was crumpled by him. All this time, he and Gu Chen had ignored one thing, that is, who was the biggest beneficiary of his death in his previous life?

It seems that the righteous faction united to clear the Emperor's side for the sake of the laws and discipline of the imperial court, which aroused the Emperor's anger and ultimately resulted in a lose-lose outcome for both sides.

However, Song Li had been in control of the government for more than ten years. Although many civil and military officials have criticized him, there is no need to fight with him. If they really can't tolerate him, they would have taken action long ago. Why wait for so many years for his weight in Gu Chen's heart to increase. Seriously, it would be unwise to take action at that time.

There seems to be an invisible thread guiding all of this.

Autumn was deep and dewy, and the big cat covered its owner with its warm fur. Ye Chongjin hugged it tightly to prevent himself from trembling.

They were set up by someone. As for who that person is, he will have to ask Lu Ziyan to find out the clues.

It wasn't until late at night that Ye Chongjin felt a little sleepy. He lay on his side on the couch without covering himself with a quilt and fell asleep like that.

The youth on the bed made a steady sound, and a black shadow appeared in the observatory. This person seemed to appear out of thin air. They leaned down and put a brocade quilt over Ye Chongjin's body. Just as they quietly retreated, the sleeping young man suddenly opened his eyes.

He asked: "Who are you?"

"..."

Ye Chongjin gathered the quilt and said with a smile: "Finally, I caught you."

The person's face was covered, and there was not a trace of sadness or joy in their eyes. No longer surprised, they knelt down on one knee and said, "Young Master deliberately tricked me into coming out. Did he discover my existence earlier?"

It was a clear and smooth man's voice.

Ye Chongjin pinched the big cat's soft ears and said casually: "Although I have noticed it a long time ago, I was really sure a few years ago. You are the person sent by Gu Chen, right?"

He called the Emperor by name, as if it was a common thing, and the man seemed to be accustomed to it. He replied: "His Majesty gave this subordinate to the Young Master."