Chapter 40 Distant relative

The layout of the Mo Yuan completely follows the owner's temperament. Although it is early summer, there are not many flowers and plants in the garden. It is cold and boring all year round with no scenery to enjoy.

Ye Chonghui sat in the pavilion, not in a hurry to go to the front hall to meet the guests. He took a leisurely sip of herbal tea. His appearance was inherited from Ye Yanbai's handsomeness, but compared to Prime Minister Ye's smoothness, he was well behaved. He has an upright temperament, even when he is drinking tea in his own yard, he is serious about it.

He put down the cup in his hand, raised his eyes and saw his brother walking towards him. A smile immediately appeared in his eyes.

The pink and jade-shaped child three years ago has grown taller but he is still petite and delicate. At this time, he is frowning and his fair face is filled with resentment, as if outlined with the most elegant pen and ink. His clear black eyes were illuminated under the light, it seems to be hiding the stars in the sky and the aura is so compelling that people can't take their eyes away.

Even though he looked at this face every day, Ye Chonghui couldn't help but slow down his breathing. This child didn't look like a child in the world, but like a fairy child, one who would be easily frightened and run away in the clouds.

He stood up and greeted him, saying, "Why did A-Jin come to Brother's yard?"

The boy pursed his lips, raised his hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead and said, "Brother, I'm afraid I won't be able to survive this day."

"Why is this?"

Ye Chonghui took out a brocade handkerchief from his sleeve, grabbed the boy's jade-white fingertips and wiped off the sweat on the back of his hand. This child has been soaking in medicine jars since he was a child and even his sweat is filled with the fragrance of medicine. It smells very pleasant in this summer.

"Could it be that some blind servant bumped into A-Jin, can Brother vent your anger on your behalf?"

Ye Chongjin said angrily: "Who dares to bump into me? Even if they had ten more courage, they wouldn't dare. They are not my Father and Mother! It's already June and Father doesn't allow me to set up an ice basin. It's so hot that I can't sleep every night. How can I live like this?"

So it turned out that it was the hot weather that caused the pampered second son of the Ye family to suffer a lot.

Ye Chonghui advised: "That's because A-Jin is not in good health so he shouldn't be eager for coolness."

This rhetoric again. Ye Chongjin angrily broke away from his hand He sat on a stone chair aside and said, "If I have to choose between illness or heat, I would rather choose the former."

Ye Chonghui curled his lips and said, "But if it were up to Brother to choose, I would be unwilling to do either. Besides, didn't A-Jin ask someone to build a wooden boat to escape the summer heat in the lotus pond. Do you still find it difficult with the boat?"

It was okay not to mention this matter. When he mentioned this matter, Ye Chongjin became more and more angry and said: "It's not bad in the evening. The sun is strong at noon and the water in the pond is so hot that the boat is about to catch fire. If I stay a little longer, I'm afraid I'll be cooked alive. My brother doesn't need anything else for dinner. He can just eat A-Jin."

"Pfft..."

Ye Chonghui turned his head to avoid smiling too obviously and letting his younger brother notice.

Ye Chongjin rolled up his sleeves, took a sip of herbal tea and murmured: "Stop covering it up, I know you are laughing at me. You are always pretending in front of outsiders and you reveal your true colours as soon as you get to my place. If I get the opportunity in the future, I must reveal your true face and let those outside see how serious a person my Brother is."