Chapter 125 False is also true, true is also false

After signing the agreement, Ye Chongjin no longer had anything to do with the famous Ye family.

Ye Yanbai led the elders to the side courtyard to rest. The Prime Minister kept a cold face all the way and frightened the elders so much that their clothes were soaked with sweat.

Ye Chonghui then left the yard.

The old man took his grandson and walked slowly out of the ancestral hall. When he saw the stern profile of his eldest grandson, his expression paused and he couldn't help but sigh: "Actually, the one who hates to part with you the most is undoubtedly your Brother."

"Although your Mother is reluctant to let you go, she still has a pair of twins to take care of. As a Mother, she is strong and can always get through this. But your Brother is different. He has had a cold temperament since he was a child. Only in front of A-Jin, there is still a bit of human energy. When you enter the palace, he will really become an immortal."

Ye Chongjin nodded and said, "I feel very reluctant to let go of my Brother."

The old man said: "People have joys and sorrows, and the moon waxes and wanes. You can't force it. Grandpa, at this age, has long ignored it. It's just that with your Brother, A-Jin had better give some explanations, so as not to create a rift between the brothers and regret it later."

Ye Chongjin responded: "Brother has always been open-minded, so I'm not worried."

The old man stroked his beard and said: "His open-mindedness is towards others, but he very much cares when it comes A-Jin. Go ahead and ask the servants to take me back to the house."

Ye Chongjin had no choice but to obey. He arranged for his servants to take the old man back to Kangshou Yuan, and went to Mo Yuan.

When he arrived at Mo Yuan, he learned that Ye Chonghui had not gone back.

He searched around and found no one, so he had to go back to his courtyard. He had just stepped into the courtyard gate when Qiu Zi came to report: "Master, the Eldest Young Master is in our room."

Ye Chongjin hurriedly opened the door and went in, only to see Ye Chonghui checking the boxes of antiques.

He said in surprise: "Brother, why are you here?"

Ye Chonghui stroked his head and said softly: "There are rumours in the house that the Second Young Master went to great lengths to choose the dowry and specially invited King Xiaoyao and Lord Mo to appraise the treasure. I wonder what kind of trick A-Jin is playing."

This is the third time he hears people talk about dowry.

The hair on Ye Chongjin's entire body stood on end, and he said angrily: "Don't say the word dowry."

Ye Chonghui said: "Why can't I say? If A-Jin is getting married, he will naturally bring a dowry. Do you want Brother to add more dowry for you?"

Ye Chongjin glared at him and murmured: "Grandpa was still worried that you wouldn't be able to let me go, so asked me comfort you. It turns out that I was overly worried. I think my Brother is very willing to let me go."

Ye Chonghui lowered his eyes and sighed softly: "Of course I'm overly worried."

He was the one who sent the person away with his own hands. Now that things have happened, there is no room for reluctance.

He stroked his brother's hair and said with a smile: "Although Brother doesn't know how to appraise treasures, I still have some eyesight. You might as well let me take a look."

Ye Chongjin asked someone to open the lock.

He was sipping tea at the side and said, "I heard Lord Mo say earlier that Brother is good at unraveling secrets. You might as well take a look at it for A-Jin to see what the mystery is."