Chapter 54 After the rain

The child sat on the couch and seemed very satisfied. He nodded again, raised his hand to pat the little white tiger's furry head and said with a smile: "Silly cat."

How would the little white tiger know that it received a silly name? Thinking that the master wanted to play with him, he hurriedly rubbed his little head on the child's palm. He then stretched out his paws to grab Ye Chongjin's hand with the pink pads and whined, his bright yellow round eyes full of joy.

Ye Chongjin lowered his eyes and caressed its soft fur and called Da Shamao softly. Seeing that the little white tiger responded to the name, he grinned: "Very good, you will be called by this name from now on, remember it."

The little white tiger tilted his head and suddenly bit a piece of the child's clothes, trying to drag him outside to play.

Due to the hot weather, the child only wore a thin inner shirt in the house. The fine quality cloud silk brocade gown was almost torn with such a tug. Grandma An quickly stepped forward to stop it but Ye Chongjin only waved his hand at her.

He just came back from the Duke of Yue's Mansion and was still a little tired. Naturally, he didn't want to make trouble with it but he didn't want to ruin the little guy's fun either so he laid on the little white tiger's back. He said, "It's okay to go for a walk outside."

After he finished speaking, the little white tiger had already jumped off the couch with him on its back. If this young tiger stood up, it would only be a little taller than Ye Chongjin but its limbs are strong. It would let out a low roar from its throat, giving it the majesty of the king of the forest.

What's rare is that he has a very docile temperament and is willing to get close to people. This shows that Gu Chen has spent a lot of time on training.

Thinking of this, Ye Chongjin's face softened and he put his jade lotus-like white arms around the little white tiger's neck, rubbing the soft hair on its neck. He muttered: "I am getting more and more childish and I really treat myself like a seven-year-old child."

Naturally, the little white tiger didn't understand. He led his master around in the yard, biting off a few rare flowers and plants and messing up the delicate flowerbed. Then he went to the pool to scare the fish in the water. The red koi in the pond were so frightened that they fled in all directions... everywhere this man and beast went, there was a mess.

After enough trouble, thinking that the people waiting in the yard would have a headache for a long time, Ye Chongjin finally had a conscience and directed it into the house. Grandma An had chased after him with a pair of children's clogs and wore it on him.

The child yawned and said: "Granny, A-Jin is sleepy. Let's go take a nap. You can take the big cat to feed him. The young tiger must eat more meat to grow powerful."

Grandma An responded quickly but she laughed in her heart. He said he didn't care but he was being soft-spoken and soft-hearted.

After the child kicked off his clogs and went into the inner room to rest, Grandma An led the little white tiger out to feed it.

Although this little white tiger will not hurt anyone, it is actually very guarded. Except for its own little master, it will not pay attention to anyone else let alone play with others. It will only get a little closer when grandma An wants to feed it but that's only to some extent.

Grandma An threw a cooked chicken into the dining basin. The meat was fat and tender. The little white tiger roared and pounced on it. It is a ferocious beast after all. It naturally likes to eat raw and meaty meat. Looking at the way it eats, there is no trace of the foolishness when playing with the child.