Chapter 103 Birthday (Part 3)

Gu Chen didn't know what he was laughing at. He just felt that when the young man smiled slightly, he was as cunning as a little fox, exuding a confusing atmosphere.

The Emperor coughed lightly and said: "Weren't you complaining about hunger before, but now you are seducing zhen again. Do you still want to have lunch?"

"..."

Ye Chongjin was very innocent. When did he seduce him?

Gu Chen obviously didn't want to hear his explanation. He stroked his moist lips and kissed him gently. Then he was satisfied and led him inside.

"..." Hehe.

Someone had already set up the dining table, filled with delicacies, fine food, and rare foodstuff. There was a white porcelain medicine bowl at the end, containing brown soup. It was the kind that Ye Chongjin took every day. The flavour was slightly different, not bad.

Gu Chen picked up the spoon and fed him spoonful by spoonful. Ye Chongjin was impatient. He picked up the soup bowl, and drank it in one gulp. Then he frowned. His beautiful face wrinkled together, sticking out his tongue, and said: "After drinking it for so many years, I still don't like the taste."

Gu Chen laughed. He picked up a piece of preserved fruit and handed it to his lips. Ye Chongjin licked it with the tip of his tongue. After making sure it was sweet, he took it into his mouth.

He puffed up his cheeks and squinted his bright almond eyes. He looked like he had been saved, which made the man feel itchy, and he held him on his lap again.

The youth's back was pressed against his chest. He felt the man's chin resting on his shoulder, and the sound of his breathing was in his ear. Feeling uncomfortable all over, he clamoured to go down, saying: "I'm not a child, I'm actually older than you. Let me go quickly."

Gu Chen's breath was a little unsteady, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Not letting go."

His voice was too low, as if he was suppressing something. Ye Chongjin's cheeks turned red. He couldn't make trouble with this pervert. In the final analysis, he was just too thin-skinned.

Gu Chen didn't know what he was thinking. He put food on his plate, looking like a gentleman, and said: "A-Li, after lunch, we will plan the wedding."

Ye Chongjin asked strangely: "What's there to plan for? Imperial weddings are all in accordance with the rules of the ancestors."

Gu Chen said: "Although it must be done according to etiquette, there are many things to do, like the dragon and phoenix wedding robes. Zhen has made dozens of styles. Zhen doesn't know which one you like. You have to look at them one by one to make a decision. Also there are the palace furnishings, the style of the screen, the flowers and plants planted in the palace, and the palace maids all have to be considered. All have to be selected by A-Li personally..."

Ye Chongjin nestled in his arms, listening to him detailing everything, and couldn't help but yearn for it. It turns out that these trivial things can also make people feel happy.

It was as if they were just an ordinary couple, worrying about the upcoming wedding banquet. It is also sweet.

After lunch, Ye Chongjin rinsed his mouth. Gu Chen pressed against his round belly and said, "Is it possible that zhen's prince is here?"

Hearing him say such stupid things, Ye Chongjin laughed and scolded: "Even if there is one, it's not yours either."

This is not something to be said casually. Gu Chen's face turned dark when he heard it, and he asked quietly: "If it's not zhen's, who does it belong to?"