Chapter 118 Broken Arm

An Mansion, in the underground palace.

A row of men in black knelt on the ground. At the top of the table was a young man in purple. He drew lightly and asked casually: "How were you discovered?"

The man in black kneeling on the ground replied tremblingly: "Young Master, Marquis Lu's martial arts is extremely high, and this subordinate can only hide for a while. After a long time, my aura will inevitably leak out and he will find a trace."

An Qiming said: "Failure means failure. I don't like to listen to others make excuses."

"Young Master!"

An Qiming waved his hands expressionlessly.

The man was taken down and soon turned into a corpse. The rest of the people all had solemn expressions.

An Qiming said: "The impregnable Zhenyuan Marquis Mansion is not easy to break into in the first place. He was able to find out the information and escape unharmed. I should commend him, but his eloquent excuse is really boring to listen to. You can understand."

"We understand."

"Where is Han Yan now?"

Someone replied: "A few days ago, the Silent Building was targeted by the court. He followed the order of the Young Master and burned it down. Master Han Yan has gone to the sub-altar to avoid people's eyes and ears."

An Qiming said: "Let Han Yan come back. I am most at ease with his disguise skills."

"Yes."

After the people left, he put down the brush in his hand. On the drawing paper, there was a very handsome boy with two pear dimples on his delicate cheeks and a bright and dazzling smile.

He caressed the young man's cheek, his eyes were very gentle. Suddenly he remembered something, and his expression suddenly turned serious.

"Lu Lin, how dare you do this..."

An Qiming raised his hand and all the objects on the table fell to the ground and shattered.

He gradually calmed down and gritted his teeth and said: "It must be done as soon as possible. Yan'er is young and can be easily deceived by others. Lu Lin, that beast, is a whole round older than Yan'er, but he seduces him into doing unethical things. Yan'er cannot be left alone with him." (t/n: a whole round refers to the cycle of the twelve zodiac signs, so it is 12 years)

The book boy said from behind: "Young Master, what should happen if Young Master Yan is in love with Lu Lin?"

"Then let Lu Lin disappear from this world. Yan'er is only sixteen or seventeen years old this year. Even if he is emotional, as time goes by, he will forget it. If he wants to hate me, then just hate me. I just hope that he is worthy of our parents and worthy of the Chen family's ancestors."

The boy nodded and said, "It will be as the Young Master wishes."

======

On this day, the imperial carriage came to the mansion to take Ye Chongjin into the palace to learn the etiquette of a wedding. It sounded grand, but the Ye family knew very well that the Emperor probably wanted to see their A-Jin.

The Empress's Initiation Ceremony has always been complicated. The Emperor has always sent envoys from the palace to teach, and impart certain ways of men and women. They have never heard of bringing people into the palace to learn.

But now that the Emperor has spoken, Ye Yanbai had no choice but to send his son to the palace even if he didn't want to. He did not forget to warn: "Good boy, don't let anyone take advantage of you."