Patience #3 (Jiraiya Smut)

[Art work is not mine! Credit to unknown]

Requested by: Myself

Word Count: 3,453

Warnings and/or Pre-Notes:
- Nicknames/Name Calling: Little One, Sensei, Sweet Girl, Princess, Sweetheart, Obedient Girl, Sir, Sex Addict
- Exhibitionism (public sex)
- Age Gap/Power Indifference (teacher/student)
- Creampie
- Little rougher domination
- Spanking
- Improper use of a hairbrush (yes, like that. Sorry, not sorry)

———————————————————————
The skin of my chest burns as it rubs against the tree bark. Sensei's big hands are wrapped around mine, pressing our hands against the tree. His head is rested against mine, praises spilling from his lips as he ruts into me. Jiraiya's voice is breathy as he speaks, huffs of oxygen mixing with my praises.
"Little One?" He whispers into my ear, his hot breath tickling me as he speaks.
"Sensei?" I whisper back, my focus stuck on the village gates. They're less than twenty feet away and very much in view, which means we're very much in view.
Kisses brush against my head, the soft touches tucked behind my ear. A moan bubbles in my throat from the soft touch, a nice counter to Jiraiya's dick bullying itself in my pussy. "We... we can't..." he mutters, thrusts getting sloppy.
"We can't what?" I ask, shifting my hips backward to match Jiraiya's thrusts. The past twenty-four hours have been almost nonstop sex. Sensei seems desperate for me, even more desperate than I am for him most days. I like when he's like this when he's so hungry for me.
"We can't... be all over each other," he mutters, shoving me forward as he bottoms out. This is a new thing for us too, Sensei filling me up. Ever since Jiraiya's infertility confusion earlier this week, he's been more than eager to fill my cunt every chance he gets.
"Why not?" I whine, pussy clenching in an attempt to keep Jiraiya inside me. It doesn't work, his cum leaks down my legs, coating me both inside and outside.
His fingers dip down, scooping up what has spilled out before shoving it back into me. "It's unprofessional, Sweet Girl. Besides, I need to talk to Tsunade about... this." I whine again, a mixed response from the fingers curling in me and Sensei's words. He chuckles at my whine, kisses pressed into my clothed shoulder blades. "You're fine, Sweet Girl."
Jiraiya's hands move to cup my hips, squeezing me before he fixes my clothing. Kisses litter me as I'm shuffled forward, Sensei's hands grab at any part of me he can get to. "Sensei?" I hum, the feeling of him leaking out of me again causing shivers down my spine. "You're pretty all over me for it being 'unprofessional'," I tease, a smile playing on my lips.
"Hush Princess," he mutters against my skin, head picking up to scan the gate entrance. When no one falls into view, Jiraiya's head dips back down to suck another bruise onto my throat. His hands swoop down, toying with my clothed pussy as he slowly moved us forward.
Yearning seeps from my Sensei, even as he pulls away from me. "Sensei," I purr, wrapping myself around his arm, making sure his fingers still ghost over my core. "Are you going to ignore me again?" I make sure my pout is evident, tilting my head and poking my lip out. "What if I get needy? Then who am I supposed to do?"
I know what's running through his head. I know the memory of our bathroom quickie is rolling around that noggin of his. At the time, I couldn't tell Jiraiya being upset was from jealousy, but the environment of the rest of the work dinner made that clear. I have full intentions to use Sensei's jealousy to get what I want, only if he puts off talking to Lady Tsunade too long of course.
His hand tugs out of my hold, gripping my face and forcing me to look into his eyes. "Don't you dare," he hisses, eyes intense and daring as he looks back at me. "Go ahead, try your little act. See how far that gets you. See how empty everyone else makes you feel compared to your Sensei." The last sentence is whispered in my ear as Jiraiya's fingers cling to my cheeks.
When he pulls away, his eyes are still tense, the same tenseness they have while he's buried deep in me. "I'm just kidding, Sensei," I mutter, my hands clinging to his arm, trying to tug his hold off my face.
My eyes flicker down to my fingers, getting my head shoved upward so our eyes are locked again. "Joke like that again and I'll beat your ass back into obedience, you understand me?"
"Yes Sensei," I whisper, rubbing my thighs together. I like how gentle and soft Jiraiya treats me, but seeing him this wound up is sexy.
"That's my Sweetheart," he coos, the sparkle of his eyes coming back as he pecks my nose. "Be an Obedient Girl."
"Yes Sensei," I repeat, my obedience being rewarded by the lack of a grip on my face.
I scurry after Jiraiya, a step or two behind him as he leads our way through the village. "Sensei, where are we going?" I ask, skipping forward a bit to grip the back of his shirt.
His steps slow down a tad, letting me press my hands against his back. "We have to report to Tsunade, Little One."
"That's boring," I murmur, tapping my fingers against him in different patterns, a way to work out my nerves. "Are you going to talk to her while we're there? About us?"
"No."
"Why not?" I whine, switching back to clinging to his clothing.
A chuckle brews in his chest, echoing out and pulling the attention of some of the civilians to us. "You don't need to be present during that conversation, Sweet Girl. Don't worry your pretty little mind, I'll talk to her soon, have some patience."
"Promise?"
"Promise."