Desert Lily #4 (Kankuro Sabaku Smut)

[Art work is not mine! Credit to Jazzie560]

Requested by: tadomikiku

Word Count: 4,511

Warnings and/or Pre-Notes:
- Bedroom Toys: Vibrator, Dildo, Vagina Plug
- Oral/Face-Fucking
- Color Safe Word System
- Degrading/Begging
- Hair Pulling/Wrist Restraints/Choking
- Orgasm Denial/Overstimulation
- Creampie/Titty Shot
- Name Calling: Whore
- Breeding Kink

———————————————————————
"Hey," Kankuro mumbles, lips instantly on mine as he tugs me through the bedroom door. "I missed you," he mutters, hands gripping my sides, shifting position every couple of seconds. My bag tumbles to the ground because of the antsy hands clinging to me.
     "I missed you too," I giggle against his lips, letting him drag me into his room. "Someone's excited."
     "I'm really horny," he confesses, picking me up long enough to settle me on his bed. "I've been thinking about this since I pulled out of you last night."
"Oh ya?"
"Ya," he answers shortly, bending down. I watch as he reaches under the bed, tugging a wooden box out as he stands back up. "So, I have a few... things," Kuro mutters, shaking the box, and making the things inside clink around.
     "Toys?" I ask, looking at him amused. "You have bedroom toys."
     "Of course I have toys," he answers, tone quite defensive as he clings to his box. "Toys are my friends, not my competition."
"I never said they were," I tease, smiling at the distressed man looking down at me.
     "Good, because they're toys that'll be used on you."
     "I figured,"
     Kankuro loosens a bit, body language back to being relaxed. "You are beautiful," he mutters, looking at me for a second longer before going back into motion. He sets the box down on the bed before climbing across the sheets toward me.
     He settles across from me, hands snaking around my ankle and tugging on it. I flatten out, lying on my back with Kankuro on top of me again, a replay of last night.
Like last night, his hands settle around my wrists, clinging to my skin. "Where are your bracelets?" Ro asks, shifting his legs under mine so they're propped up against his waist with his already erected penis pressing against me.
     "Your bracelets are in my bag," I answer, stressing the first word.
      "No," he hums out, "they're yours. Is the rest of your jewelry in there too?" I hum a yes, my response getting Kankuro untangled and off the bed. "You should wear your jewelry," he mutters, digging through my bag. "Or at least your bracelets."
"I wore long sleeves, my bruises are covered," I answer back, sitting up in the bed.
Kuro shifts me back into position, flat on my back with my legs propped up. "So? Wear your bracelets," he repeats, sliding back into his previous spot. This time, his hands are busy clasping the gold bands around my wrists before he slides his fingers under the metal. "I like you wrapped in gold," he mutters, placing my legs back around himself and burring his cock against me as much as our clothes will let him.
     "Oh ya?" I tease, grinding against his hips.
"Ya," he answers, his sharp exhale overriding the response. "You look pretty decorated in the jewelry I can give you." Once the sentence is out Kankuro bends down, capturing my lips again. His hips rub against mine, in sync with our kisses. "My little lily?"
"Ya?"
"You should put your necklace on," he mutters, hands releasing me to slide down, starting to tug off my shirt.
"Why is that?" I ask, matching his pace as I slide my hands under his shirt, letting my fingers dance over his muscles.
"I want to see gold dangling around your neck as you suck my dick," Kuro answers, sliding my shirt over my head. Before the material even hits the ground, his fingers slide behind my back, working to unclasp my bra.
Once my boobs are let free, a hand toys with one, softly massaging my skin as the other hand drops down to wiggle me out of my pants. Shivers crawl across my skin as Ro tugs my pants and underwear down, quickly tossing the last bit of clothing away.
Kisses trail down my body, starting on my neck, dripping down the valley between my boobs, and ending at the center of my stomach. "Desert Lily?" I hum a yes, squeezing my legs around Kuro as I grind against him. "I want you a vibrator against your pretty pussy while you suck me off, okay?"
"Okay," I mumble, the thought sending sparks down my spine.
Once the approval is uttered, Kankuro pulls back, sitting between my legs as he reaches for his toy box. He flips the lid open, the sound ringing in my ears as I watch him. A small pink vibrator and a remote are pulled out and placed on the sheets before Kankuro closes the box again.
     "Really? Pink?" I tease, rubbing my thighs together.
     Ro hums, focusing on the toy as he messes with the remote. "If you want a different color, I'll get a different color for next time."
     "Pink is fine."
     "On your knees, pretty lily."
     I do as I'm told, sliding off the bed and resting on my knees next to the mattress. My eyes trail after Kankuro, watching him dig through the discarded pouch I stashed the jewelry from last night. When he finds the chain of his choice, his focus shifts to me.
     "See? You're so pretty," he mutters, clipping the necklace's clasp and letting the heavy gold weigh around my neck. "Spread your legs, my lily."
     Before I can comply, Kuro is bent over, tearing my knees apart and securing the vibrator between my folds, making sure it's pressed against my clit. Once again his attention is turned towards the remote, two quick clicks and vibrations are rubbed into my clit. "Color?" He mutters, sitting on the bed with me between his legs.
     "Green," I breathe out, my legs squirming from the stimulation.
     Kankuro's eyes are sparkling as he looks down at me, his feet shifting to force my legs open again. "Open your mouth, Flower," he orders, hands busy undoing his pants and freeing his dick from his boxers.
     My mouth falls open, tongue sliding out. Ro moves slowly, adding the weight of his dick to my tongue before inching it down my throat. "You are perfect," he mutters, eyes fluttering as he sinks down my throat.
     As Kuro's pace picks up, he increases the speed of the vibrator, making it difficult to focus. I do my best, sucking on him as he slides in and out of my mouth. He pulls out again, wavering for a second. "Color?"
     "Green."
     Once the word is out, Kankuro sinks back down my throat, his pace faster than before and a hand tangled in my hair. My eyes flicker up, focusing on his flushed-out face. The mix of Kuro looking down on me and my juices leaking, coating my thighs and the floor, is so hot.
     "Look at you," he mutters, eyes half hooded. "Making a mess on my floor. Looking up at me with those 'fuck me' eyes. Is that what you want? For me to fill your pussy?" The question is followed by another deep thrust, causing me to gag because of the new depth.
     Kankuro groans from the noise, one hand still clinging to my hair as the other one is busy turning down the speed of the vibrator stuffed against me. I whine in disappointment, upset from the decreased pleasure. Instead of thrusting, Ro uses his hold on my hair to shove me up and down his length, more moans falling from him and more gags bubbling from my throat.
     "Pretty lily," he mutters, using my hair to tug me off of him. I'm tugged again, forced to climb to my feet. Kankuro's free hand falls to my pussy, keeping the vibrator pressed against me as I'm dragged into his lap. "Color?"
     "Green." The word gets me shifted around on his lap, the tip of his dick lined up to me before I'm shoved down his length. "Dear Lord, yellow," I hiss from the sudden stretch, not ready to take Kankuro despite my wetness.
     "I'm sorry, lily," he mutters, fingers nimble and slow as he brushes them through my hair. The apology is extended, the speed of my stimulation jacked up, making me squirm and my pussy clench around him.
     My movements are enough to push Ro over the edge, his dick twitching a time or two before he cums deep in me. "Look at you," he repeats, tone dipped in fake comfort. "So concerned last night about getting pregnant and then your pussy begs me to fill it."
     "Ro," I whine, legs jerking as my orgasm continues to build.
     "Desert lily," he calls back, mocking my whine as he turns off the vibrator. "You don't get to cum yet."
"You're not being fair," I continue to whine, clinging to his shoulders before I lift my hips.
Kankuro catches my hips in his hold, lifting me off of him before resting me on the bed, ass up and face buried into the mattress. His fingers slide against my clit, making sure the vibrator is still in place before they're shoved into my pussy, plugging up my hole. "Let's try something else," he mutters attention back on his toy box.
The sound of the lid flipping open again causes me to clench around his fingers. "Color?" He mutters, fingers curling every couple of seconds.
"Green," I answer, shifting my hips backward, in an attempt to get his fingers deeper in me.
Kankuro gives me what I want, thrusting his fingers deeper as he continues to curl them against my walls. A soft pat of something being sat on the bed catches my attention, the sound followed by the box clicking closed again.
I squirm around, trying to get a peak of the new toy. Rested under me is a silicone dildo, matching bright pink to the vibrator still buried in me. The fake dick is big, bigger than Kankuro is. "Ro?"
"Desert Lily?" He calls back, fingers tugging out of me. My mess is pressed into my stomach, Kuro shifting my arch lower before he lets me go.
"How... big is that?" I whisper, head still tilted so I can watch him between my legs.
"Ten inches," he mutters, fingers dipping into me again, collecting my juices before he rubs his fingers against the toy, using my mess to lube it. "I want to watch you bounce on it as I rest for round two."
"I don't think - "
"You can take it. I know you can," Kuro says, cutting off my sentence. His encouragement is followed by the dildo being pressed against my hole, the tip slowly being pushed into me. "See?" He mutters, sinking more and more of it into me.
I squirm, shifting away from Ro as he uses the fake cock to stretch me out. "Don't do that, flower," he orders, a hand gripping my waist and shifting me backward. My walls stretch around the silicon, the different size making my muscles feel strained and sting a bit. "Color?"
"Yellow," I whisper, snapping my eyes closed. "It stings."
Kuro moves slowly as he pulls the dildo out of me, fingertips replacing it to gently massage my aching hole. I hear shifting and the click of the toy box lid again, keeping my eyes closed as I focus on the soft touches to my pussy.
"Fuck," I whimper, the sound caused by Kuro turning my vibrator back on without warning.
The tip of the dildo taps against my hole again, this time a new wet chilliness added to the toy. "There you go, my pretty lily," he coos, slowly inching it into me again. "Your pussy looks so good stretched out."
Ro pumps it in and out of me a few times before it's pulled fully out of me. The emptiness leaves my pussy gapping, begging to be filled again. "Kankuro," I whimper, shifting myself backward in hopes of being filled again.
"I already told you I want to watch you bounce. You don't want to disappoint me, do you? What kind of civilian wants to disappoint their lord?" The question is followed by the sound of a suction cup being pressed in place.
"Look at you," he continues to tease, hands gripping my hips as I'm pulled off the bed. "You were so whiney about it not being able to fit and now you're begging for it."
Kankuro holds me on his torso, eyes connected with me as he smiles. A huge, smug smile. "You are perfect," he coos, peppering me with kisses as he lowers me to the ground, leaving me hovered over the dildo. Fingertips ghost over me, sliding over my wrists, neck, arms, sides, and legs.
When Ro pulls away from me, the glowing blue threads from last night flow from his fingertips. His hands jerk, making the strings tighten around me. My arms are snapped backward, pressed against my back as the threads tighten around my wrists, keeping them pinned against my spine. The chakra tightens around the rest of me as well, buzzing soft electric sparks over different parts of my body.
"Color?" He asks, eyes trailing around his threads.
"Yellow," I wheeze, the strand around my neck a lot tighter than I'd like.
"What's wrong, flower?" Ro's eyes fill with worry as he bends down. His fingers run under his strings, gently tugging on them to test their tightness.
"It's too tight around my neck."
His hands instantly jump up to my throat, tugging on the strand to loosen it. "I'm sorry, my lily. I didn't mean to. Is it better now? Or still too tight?"
"Better," I mutter, sucking in a few breaths as I adjust to the pressure difference.
"Good," Ro whispers, fingers gentle against my throat as he decorates it in kisses. He tests the thread once more before sinking back on the bed, me between his legs again.
My eyes trail his hands, watching him pool his pants and boxers at his thighs. "Are you ready, pretty Lily?" He asks, the question followed by more peppered kisses to my lips.
"Yes, my lord." The gentle teasing is responded to by a tug of the threads, my legs shifting and dropping me down the full length of the dildo. "Kankuro!" I yelp, eyes tearing up from the sudden stretch.
"Color?"
"Yellow," I whimper, my head hung as I struggle to adjust to my sudden fullness.
"Look at me, pretty lily," he orders another tug of the threads to snap my head back up. "Just breathe, flower. You'll be okay," he coos, eyes jumping around the bed. His eyes lock on the remote before grabbing it and turning the vibrator on again.
I do as ordered, focusing on my breathing as my body jerks from the new speed to my clit. "There's my pretty flower," Ro continues to coo, hands flicking again to slowly shift me upward.
Kankuro sets the pace he wants, shifting me up and down the dildo. Three quick thrusts, two slow thrusts, the pattern on repeat. His eyes trail over me, watching the way I squirm and spill juices onto his floor again.
"Look at you," he hums, repeating his new favorite phrase. "You should feel humiliated with yourself. Fully nude, fucking yourself on a fake dick, as you make a mess of your Lord's floor." The degrading is followed by a handful of tongue clicks and a head shake. "Are you that desperate to get off?"
"No," I whine, my pussy clenching, squeezing the silicon because of Ro's words. My breathing is shallow, my intake still cut short from the string tightened around my throat.
"And to think I wasted my cum in you," he continues to degrade, a hand falling to pump his dick as he watches me, toying with my pace now. He shifts between changing my forced thrusts and the speed of my vibrator, stimulating me but not keeping anything the same long enough for me to cum. "I filled the pretty pussy of a whore."
"I'm not a whore, Ro," I whimper out between huffs of air, leaving my mouth open and trying to shift forward to take his dick back down my throat. I know I'm struggling to breathe already and I know having his dick in my mouth will only make it harder, but I don't care. I want to taste him, I want to swallow his cum.
"Color?" He asks, eyes softening for a second.
"Green."
"For not being a whore, you sure are acting like one," Kankuro says, wasting no time sliding back to degrading me. "Look at yourself, pussy gaping and spilling over. Mouth watering at the thought of me face-fucking you again. And I bet you think you're going to get to cum this time, don't you?"
"Yes. Please? Ro, please?" I beg, the feeling of his chakra, my pussy being stretched to the max, and the soft buzzing of the vibrator almost pushing me over the edge.
"No," he answers, turning my vibrations off and leaving me to sit on the dildo.
"Ro," I whine, trying to shift my hips up. The threads sizzling against my skin stop me though, leaving my walls stretched and clit tingling with need.
"I already told you no," he repeats, moving forward as his hand stays busy shifting up and down his dick. I open my mouth, my tongue sliding out and eyes locked on his cock as I wait for him to cum. "What a little whore," he taunts, tilting his dick down, aiming his tip at my boobs. "Whores like you don't get to swallow my cum."
"Oh no?" I ask a cocky tone in my voice. "You won't cum down my throat but you'll cum in my pussy? Does that get you off? Do you like knowing there's a chance of you giving me a bustard?"
My degrading does it for him. A groan escapes Kankuro as hot ropes of cum coat my titties. "Dear Lord, lily," he hisses, dick twitching, spurts of cum spilling out from the movements. "You are gorgeous," he mutters, eyes scanning my chest. "You are - "
A knock at the door cuts off Ro's sentence, along with pulling a sigh from him. "Go away!" He yells, rolling his eyes before they rest on me.
"Lord Fifth requests your presence!" An unfamiliar voice rings out from behind the door, a round of knocks following the sentence.
"Fucking Gaara," Kuro mutters, tucking his dick away and straightening himself up. He bends down, hand clenching my neck as he presses a quick kiss to my lips.
I tilt my head backward, eyes trailing the spewing threads still strung around me as Kankuro walks to the door. He glances at me, a huge smile on his face before he turns away. "What does Gaara want?" He asks, cracking the door enough to poke his head out.
My eyes stay locked on his hands, one pressed to the wall and the other one clinging to the door as I focus on the glowing blue strings. They're so pretty and sizzle nicely against my skin.
"The Hokage from the Village Hidden in Stone has arrived. Lord Fifth requested that I collect you for the meeting."
Kankuro sighs, head resting against the door. "Let Gaara know I'll be there in a few minutes," he mutters, closing the door before he turns towards me. "I'm sorry. I forgot I had a meeting today," he shortly explains, making his way back to me.
"It's alright. I can come back later - "
"No, you're staying here," he says, chuckling as he looks down at me. Kuro bends down, lifting me and settling me on the bed again. He shifts my body around, positioning me with my face buried in his pillows and my ass high in the air again. "You, my pretty flower, can spend your time enjoying the orgasms you so desperately want."
"What?" I ask, being met with my vibrator clicking on and quickly jacked up on high again. "Kankuro," I moan out, my breath falling short from the sudden switch.
"Desert Lily?" He asks, hands jerking to tighten the strands wrapped around my body. "You enjoy yourself while I'm busy," he mutters, the sound of the strands snapping off his fingers filling the room. Despite being disconnected from Ro's fingers, the strings still hold tight to my skin, keeping my arms and legs how he positioned them. "I'll be back soon," he promises, trailing kisses down my spine.
"Ro," I whine, trying to shift around.
"Color?"
"Green," I reluctantly answer, the quick build of my delayed orgasm outweighing my compromised position.
"I'll be back soon," Kankuro repeats, dipping his fingers into my hole, and curling them a couple of times before disappearing from behind me. The sound of the door opening and then closing fills the room before I'm left with the sounds of my whimpers and the toy buzzing against my clit.