Chapter 1

"Hello, sir. What would you like for breakfast?"

The flight attendant parked the dining cart in the aisle, bowed and asked softly.

Jiang Dao looked away from the window: "What's there to eat?"

Before the stewardess could answer, the manager sitting next to Jiang Dao raised his hand to interrupt: "Nothing, thank you." "Why

not?" Jiang Dao was dissatisfied. He frowned, "I came out so early today and I didn't have time to eat. Skipping breakfast is bad for my stomach. I..."

Zhu Yao took out a thermos cup from his bag and stuffed it into Jiang Dao's arms.

"I made some meal replacement powder for you in the terminal earlier." He said with a calm expression, "Just take a few bites. You also know the process of the variety show you are going to record today. Now that you are full, you can record the variety show later. Do you still want to eat?"

Jiang Dao weighed it and replied: "Even if I have breakfast, I should be able to eat it in a while."

The variety show he will record today is called "Come on, Worker!" ", is a program that searches for special delicacies from various places. Guests will be divided into groups to compete. If they win, they can taste the special delicacies cooked by local famous chefs. If they lose, they can only eat steamed buns and pickles.

But regardless of winning or losing, you have to eat a lot in variety shows.

"It doesn't matter whether you can eat it or not." Zhu Yao said expressionlessly, "What matters is that you gain weight easily. You have already gained two kilograms this week, and you have to record a job today. Next week you can only eat salad. , two meals a day, and each body shaping class must be added for an hour."

Hearing this, Jiangdao flattened his mouth speechlessly, unscrewed the thermos cup and took a sip of the meal replacement paste, and made a few weird hums in his nose. .

This world is so strange. There are so many delicious foods to enjoy, but you still have to force yourself to eat grass. Back then, when he read this kind of plot, he always found it incredible, but now he has encountered it.

--Who allowed him to travel through time and enter such a book?

He once struggled in the last days when resources were scarce, disasters occurred frequently, and civilization was destroyed, and he finally died in an extremely tragic guard battle.

If he had known that he would pass through the book after dying in the battle, Edao thought to himself, he would have exchanged two meat cans for a history book, and maybe he could become a noble for fun.

It's a pity that he was too protective of food at the time and was reluctant to exchange food for books, so he just kept reading the love novel he picked up for leisure entertainment. Now he can only compromise on the various rules in this novel - for example, he exchanged If you don't pay liquidated damages, you must follow the company's arrangements.

Fortunately, the variety show he will be recording today is The Worker. When he first read this, he was envious of the various delicacies in the descriptions, otherwise he would really want to skip work.

"Be good today and stop making trouble."

Seeing that Jiang Dao looked wrong, Zhu Yao immediately became vigilant: "The reason why the matter of the character in "Love" can be settled is because our company originally cast the script, and the role was given to Zhou Wei. It makes no difference to you. They are all artists from our galaxy anyway. Today is different. I fought hard for you to get the opportunity. If you make trouble again..." "If