Chapter 32

Of course Edao couldn't say that he was working on draft cuts all night just to study "his" life experience.

So he acquiesced to Chu Yinlong's guess.

"I actually don't like the feeling that any of my actions will be exposed in front of others." Jiangdao followed the topic, "In addition, there are too many unspoken rules in this circle that I don't agree with, so, I just want to leave here."

Chu Yinlong was silent for a moment and chuckled: "It's understandable."

After a pause, he continued: "You don't have to worry about this here, and I don't like those so-called unspoken rules. If you don't want to, the studio will not announce any of your schedule to the public, nor will it require you to interact with fans on any social platform."

Upon hearing this, Jiang Dao tilted his head and looked at Chu Yinlong with a smile: " It was just because I saw that you would indulge me that I asked you for help."

After saying this, he came closer, lowered his voice slightly, and asked: "So I have always been curious, why do you indulge me so much? What is the relationship between you and the pastoral director? What role do you want me to play? It has to be me?"

"It doesn't have to be you."

Chu Yinlong lowered his eyes and looked at the beautiful face of the big boy close at hand, looking at it for a long time.

"But you do have the complex temperament required for that role...Looking at your face, you are obviously still childish, and looking at your eyes, it seems like you have some past, a bit mysterious, a bit dangerous, which makes people...ahem, Director Mu feels, you I can perfectly interpret that role."

Jiang Dao did not avoid Chu Yinlong's gaze. Instead, he raised his eyebrows and stared back provocatively.

Chu Yinlong continued: "Put aside this temperament, in terms of acting skills alone, you are still far behind. But you are still a talent, so Director Mu wants to train you and help him interpret a perfect role." After finishing speaking

, , he turned away and glanced at his phone: "Let's go back and talk about the script again. It's almost time to have lunch." Back in the living room, Chu

Yinlong spread the script on the coffee table and took Jiang Dao to read it carefully. Read and tease out the storyline of this movie.

Looking at the plot alone, this is a very typical action movie. The competition between the police and the criminals runs throughout. It is simple and clear, and seems a bit cliché.

The protagonist of the movie is of course a sharp knife on the side of justice. Together with his comrades, he lurks in a criminal organization that manufactures and sells banned drugs, collects evidence, transmits information, and assists the police in setting up a dragnet... and finally successfully destroys the criminal organization.

The character Jess Edao will play is the personal bodyguard of the villain boss.

He will participate in three battles. The first one is to capture and kill the protagonist's comrades. The last two are head-on confrontations with the protagonist. They are a road chase and a hand-to-hand combat in a dense forest.

Looking at the words "personal bodyguard" next to the character, Jiang Dao frowned. He felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

"Okay, there are just a few points you need to pay attention to when reading the script."

Chu Yinlong closed the script and handed it to Jiang Dao: "You are not from a major, and this is your first time contacting movies. You need to work more on this aspect... ...Take the book back, read it carefully a few times yourself, and try to write down your understanding of the character Jess."