Chapter 11

After returning to the resort, the director team indeed gave the guests an hour and a half of free time.

Lu Yun and Yi Bailu grabbed Tang Yao and Zhou Wei, called a familiar stylist, and ran to Lu Yun's room to play a black and white game together.

Jiang Dao did not go downstairs for a walk this time, but lay on the big bed in the guest room, looking through the mobile phone left by the original owner.

Sure enough, just as Zhou Wei said, except for a few selfies, the rest of the photo album on his mobile phone were all photos of Tang Yao, including but not limited to stills, photos, selfies, rice photos... I have to admit that Tang Yao has grown a lot. He has a handsome face and a muscular figure. No wonder he is so popular.

In comparison, the few selfies of Jiang Dao mixed in between Tang Yao's photos seemed less interesting.

In fact, Jiang Dao's appearance in the book is not bad at all. His face is thin but not shriveled, his nose is straight, his eye sockets are slightly deep, and he has a slightly exotic look. However, his eyes are narrow and long, with slightly slanted corners, exuding an evil streak, and are not suitable for interpreting a decent character.

It's because of the fragile feeling brought by the delicate eyebrows that it unexpectedly fits the positioning of "vase".

Looking at the photos of "himself" on his phone, Jiang Dao frowned and decisively deleted them one by one.

He felt that there was probably something wrong with Chu Yinlong's eyes.

Just this face, is he still a wolf cub?

It's clear that it can't be fierce, and it's like "I'm a little sheep" and "Come and bully me" written everywhere. If it were thrown into the world outside the book, I don't know how many times I would be skinned, sucked, and wiped clean. ...

Okay, actually there is such a plot in the original book.

Edao turned over and lay on his back. He recalled that he had been reading books and felt very happy when he read the story of the villain Edao who brought it upon himself and was forced to do so by being stunned.

But now that he has traveled through time and become the rightful owner...

forget it, it is better to quietly serve as a vase for five years and withdraw from the circle to stay safe.

Jiang Dao was thinking wildly when a buzzer came from the door of the guest room, and Zhu Yao swiped his card to come in.

He frowned and looked at the imageless Jiang Dao lying on the bed: "Don't lie down, get up and exercise. You have to eat a lot at night. You have to consume it in advance."

Jiang Dao threw the phone aside . , said lazily: "Tearing off name tags has been enough for the afternoon, and I also had a fight with Brother Long." "

You fought with Chu Yinlong? If he hadn't let you, you would have to be in the hospital now." Zhu Yao As he spoke, he pushed up his glasses and asked, "Speaking of which, what's going on between you and Chu Yinlong?"

"Huh?" Jiang Dao was confused, "What can happen between me and him?"

Zhu Yao stared at Jiang Dao, For a while, I didn't see any clues.

"It's best if it's okay." He said calmly, "Even if you like men, you can't mess around in the circle, especially now..." "

Wait a minute!" Jiang Dao sat up suddenly in shock, "What did you say?! "

Zhu Yao frowned: "I said you can't toss in the circle."

"No, ahead," Jiang Dao was stunned, "I like men, how do you know?"