Chapter 83

The video posted by Jiang Dao was quickly transferred to Dragon Island, instantly igniting a scream.

"Mei! Kai! Three! Degree! After fighting Fanren and Taoyuan, Xiaodao finally has a hand-to-hand fight with Father Long again!"

"Reply: Xiaodao, don't be ungrateful and destroy Father Long's place. Who will suffer the loss? Yeah [funny]"

"Reply: "Why do you still know no good after being suppressed many times" [doge]"

"It's time to take out my collection of Ganfanren and Taoyuan animated pictures [picture][picture]"

"Reply: Got it, I'll take a screenshot of today's video [doge]"

"Reply: Is there any wife who can edit the boat scene? I beg you!"

"Please, you two are so good at it, why not act in a men's wrestling documentary" [doge]"

"Reply:...I searched for men's wrestling, thank you sisters for opening a new door for me [shocked]"

"Reply: Don't you arrange a confrontation between Long Daddy and Kojima? @星体育会"

So , another batch of fighting fanarts and fanfics were born in Super Talk, and there was a happy atmosphere everywhere.

...

In the next few days, Jiang Dao followed Chu Yinlong on various promotional activities for "Operation Red Owl".

At first, Chu Yinlong was worried that Jiang Dao would not be suitable for memorizing questions, but later he discovered that his mouth, which does not make drafts, and his face, which does not turn red when embarrassed, are simply perfect for dealing with reporters.

In addition, knowing that Chu Yinlong was supporting him, Jiang Dao was not very polite when answering questions from certain reporters.

Reporter: "Do you think your ability is enough to share the stage with the actor in your first film?"

Edao nodded: "The actor thinks it is enough."

Reporter: "Do you think your background will affect your career?"

Jiang Dao asked back: "Besides inheriting the throne, what other profession depends on one's family background?"

Reporter: "What do you think of the crimes Qin Jiangshan committed back then?"

Jiang Dao said seriously: "I failed to stop his illegal behavior back then. I'm really sorry for my behavior."

Seeing that the rhythm was about to be distorted by Jiang Dao, Chu Yinlong quickly grabbed the microphone from his hand and said, "Please ask questions related to the film, thank you."

Of course, Jiang Dao was so forthright with reporters. It's easy to be criticized, but netizens don't care. There are people who keep offering fire under the live interview, asking Jiang Dao to criticize him a few more times.

The focus of CP fans went astray -

"Although you shouldn't ask questions about things that have nothing to do with the film at a movie conference, I understand the truth, but...Dad Long, why did you grab Kojima's microphone? In your hand Isn't there a microphone? [laughing]"