Chapter 79

After almost frantically seeking comfort from Chu Yinlong, Jiang Dao fell asleep tiredly.

At night, he dreamed of the silent battlefield again.

He crawled through the blood with serious injuries, could not hear any echo, could not see any living things... He turned over the bodies that had fallen to the ground, and saw young faces that were familiar but lifeless... He wanted to call out , but his throat was burning and he couldn't make any sound...

In the end, he lay weakly on the ground, feeling that his vitality was also draining rapidly, and the footsteps of death were getting closer and closer to him...

Suddenly, a warm embrace fell on him His back wrapped him tightly, supporting him to sit up slowly.

Then there was a laughing voice in his ears: "Still lying on the ground? We've finished filming and called it a day."

He raised his head blankly and found that the people he had just seen sat up from the ground one after another, wiping off the blood on their faces and grinning. Smiling at him.

"Captain Jiang is so into the drama. Do you really think we are dead?"

"Brother Dao, although we lost this time, the director said the shots were really good and he wanted to reward us with a box of cans! Everyone in the crew can Got it!"

"No matter what, Jiangdao, you have to survive. I didn't help you block that claw to make you blame yourself and regret it. From now on, you have to act well and take my part with you. Do you know?"

Behind him, the man hugged him and said with a smile: "Leave him to me, don't worry."

The comrades smiled and wiped the blood on their faces, helped each other stand up, and said goodbye to him with a smile.

"I'm leaving first. Jiang Dao, you have to be happy and live a good life with your lover."

"Let's go, Brother Dao! Don't miss me all the time. I want to go out every day more than seeing you. " Sleeping with her in Xiaojuan's dream, hey, promise, don't dream about me again!"

"Captain Jiang, just like you, we will find a new world and a new life, so I'll leave first!

" With a smile like that, he turned around and walked into a bright white light...

Suddenly, the clear bird song sounded in his ears. Jiang Dao slowly opened his eyes and saw Chu Yinlong, covered with morning light, looking at him worriedly. Come over and reach out to help him wipe away the tears from his eyes.

"Are you having a nightmare?" Chu Yinlong asked softly.

"No." Jiang Dao smiled and said, "It was a good dream."

Chu Yinlong didn't believe it: "You have a good dream and you still cry?"

Jiang Dao raised his eyebrows and blurted out: "I dreamed that you bullied me and cried. You are too much. , tied me up and whipped me with a whip, making me..."

Chu Yinlong quickly blocked the child's imaginative mouth.

...