Chapter 21

After dinner that day, Haitang cut the rewarded watermelon into small pieces and served it to the table. Everyone sat around in the yard, chatting while eating the melon.

Seeing that it was still early, the pastor suggested playing a small game as evening entertainment.

"Everyone here is from the industry, let's play something familiar to everyone." Director Mu said, taking out a small square box, "I have a set of character cards here, let's play 'You act and I guess'. Entertaining the audience."

Seeing the box in Mu Zhixing's hand, Cheng Zhiyi immediately leaned on the table and groaned: "Director Mu, why did you take out my dad's training cards and use them as a game..." This set of

cards is plain to say, but in fact It was originally used for performance training. Not to mention Qi Peng and Chu Yinlong, who have been in the entertainment industry for many years, even Cheng Zhiyi has "played" the card drawing pretending game. When the difficulty is high, several people even draw cards separately. stuck, and then had to cobble together a logical and self-consistent drama out of these characters.

Now that Mu Zhixing uses it as a game, for Cheng Zhiyi, it is no different from being suddenly asked to do homework.

"Just play this, this is good." Qi Peng obviously passed it in conjunction with Mu Zhixing, "Haitang, An'an, and Xiaodao probably haven't played this before. It would be fun for the audience to film it... Let's create a reward and Punishment is more interesting."

Everyone said something to each other, and quickly settled on the rules of the game - the guests drew cards from the box, and then showed the things on the cards through physical performances. He is not allowed to speak or imitate sounds. The rest of the players can only guess the content of the card through his actions.

The guest who is guessed fastest in each round can ask the guest who has been guessed wrong the most times to tell the truth or take a big risk.

"As agreed, you are not allowed to cheat and guess wrong on purpose." Qi Peng set the rules before the game started, especially pointing in the direction of Cheng Zhiyi, "If everyone can see it and guess wrong on purpose, then punish him Run ten laps down the mountain."

"No, Dad Qi, we must behave ourselves!" Cheng Zhiyi shouted.

The game started quickly, and the pastor, as the proposer, took the lead in drawing a card. He squinted his eyes and looked at it, thought for a moment, walked to the field, made a motion to shake off some kind of fabric, then retracted his arms, straightened his hands as if holding something, and then started to operate the thing in the air with both hands. , making motions like combing hair and using scissors.

"Sculptor?" Haitang asked.

The pastor shook his head regretfully.

"Barber?" Anzhe tentatively guessed.

"Oh no, how is that possible? I think..." Cheng Zhiyi quickly interjected, "I think it might be a potting master who spreads the tablecloth, moves the flowers to the table, and then trims them..." No wonder

Qi Peng reminded him like that at the beginning. It turns out that here There really is a master who doesn't follow the rules and talks nonsense.

Fortunately, the others had sharp eyes, and An Zhe also gave the correct answer and did not get entangled in Cheng Zhiyi's nonsense.

Next, Qi Peng drew a relatively difficult card called "Stewardess" and was guessed wrong three times. Then Haitang came on stage, and the "tailor" she performed was guessed wrong twice.

Then it was Chu Yinlong's turn. He reached out and opened a card, raised his eyebrows slightly, and slowly put it back on the table.

Chu Yinlong stood up and entered the room. His back became rickety as he walked, and his legs and feet seemed to have lost their function. He was limping with his knees bent. The sharp edges of his whole body were restrained, and his eyes were dull and numb as he looked at the crowd. , silently stretched out a trembling hand towards the table...