Chapter 52

After the closing banquet, there is a day off as usual.

Several main creators who had a good relationship with Yao Yuhua sent the old man and Liu Xingyun to the airport. On the way, Yao Yuhua once again expressed his love for Jiang Dao and said that if he met a good book in the future, he would definitely look for him.

Jiangdao was helpless and didn't want to tell anyone that he didn't want to be famous, so he pretended to be obedient and nodded.

Seeing Yao Yuhua's satisfied face, and the assistant director and lead artist smiling kindly, Jiang Dao suddenly realized - could he really be tricked by Chu Yinlong?

When his social network is all in the entertainment industry, can he really stop and be alone and carefree?

"Look at me like that?" Next to him, Chu Yinlong was alert.

"It's nothing," Jiang Dao half-squinted his eyes, "I just suddenly felt that you might be a good hunter."

Chu Yinlong looked at Jiang Dao with a puzzled face.

He recalled it and made sure that he was not drunk last night. He did not sing, tell jokes, or pretend to be drunk to do anything he longed for but had been suppressing.

Thanks to his childhood practice and years of self-discipline, his self-control ability has always been good, so he was able to suppress the volcano in his heart that was about to erupt last night. After already committing irrational behavior , and finally can pull back from the cliff.

What did his master say when he left the temple?

"Let's go, your fate with the Buddha ends here. You have an agile nature and a desire-oriented destiny, so it's not good to stay here. Fortunately, you have good thoughts in your heart, even if one day you can't suppress the desire in your heart. Desire should not harm others or yourself."

Chu Yinlong once thought that the "desire" in his master's words refers to his love for seeking danger and excitement, and his ambition to leave his own footprints in this world.

But I never thought that that sentence could actually be understood very simply and straightforwardly.

...

The next day, the filming of the action scenes for the location portion of "Operation Red Owl" officially began.

Except for the last melee in the rainforest, the other scenes are almost all scenes of Chu Yinlong fighting alone to show off his skills. The scenes are arranged from easy to difficult. Today's schedule is full of ground scenes that do not require Wire.

Chu Yinlong's single-player action scenes are always worthy of trust. There are almost no repeats, and most of them are repeated. The shooting progressed steadily until about four o'clock in the afternoon, when the clouds seemed to be picking up the watch and arrived as scheduled. Everyone on the crew quickly got ready, waiting for the rain to come down, and immediately started shooting the scene of the melee in the rainforest.

This scene is also one of Jiang Dao's more important fighting scenes. During the filming process, it was the first time that he faced Chu Yinlong directly.

The clip we will shoot today corresponds to the plot. In fact, the final battle is almost over. Both the enemy and ourselves are empty of bullets. Therefore, this is a very exciting close-quarters combat. The protagonist Wei Jie tries to stop He Zhenhai who is about to escape, but fails. The way was blocked by Jess who suddenly appeared. In the pouring rain, the two of them struggled and rolled into a water-filled depression.

There are no lines in this shot. From the moment the shot starts to the end, it is all a direct and violent collision.

Jess's eyes were indifferent and his face was ruthless and cold. He stepped forward and blocked the anxious Wei Jie with a knife. Wei Jie used the empty gun in his hand to block the blade, and nimbly dodged Jess's sweeping leg. He tried to escape from the battle with his slick movements, but was firmly entangled in Jess's grappling skills and was unable to escape.