Chapter 40

When Jiang Dao came out of Chu Yinlong's room, before he could open his door, he saw Jing Yu running from the next door in a panic, grabbing his arm and looking up and down several times, and asked, "Are you okay?"

Jiang Dao laughed: "What can happen to me?"

Jing Yu faltered: "Just, that's it... you, just be fine..."

Jiang Dao asked: "Did you see the hot search?"

Jing Yu looked complicated: " I originally wanted to see everyone's comments on the variety show, but I didn't expect... But I believe you! I also believe in Teacher Chu. You are not that kind of person. You are such a good actor, but they are just talking nonsense and spreading rumors without seeing it. Come on! I'm so angry!"

As he spoke, his face became more and more depressed: "Unfortunately, my Weibo is in the hands of the manager, so I can't speak for you..." "

You must not." Jiang Dao was helpless and a little moved, "I don't care what they say. No matter how ugly they say, they can't kill me." "

But," Jing Yu sulked, "Some things are meant to be rumors, but as they are said, most people take them seriously. , it will become 'true'. If your reputation is not good, movies, TV shows, variety shows, etc. will not come to you in the future, and you just... Anyway, rumors can really kill people, so don't ignore them. "That's it

," Jiang Dao raised his hand and touched his chin, "If variety shows don't look for me anymore, then I'll find a restaurant to be a chef. I have all my hands and feet, so I won't starve to death."

Jing Yu :...

After comforting Jing Yu a few more words, Jiang Dao drove him back and turned back to the room.

As a result, before he could relax for a while, Zhou Wei's phone call came in again - as expected, he was also filled with indignation over the trending rumors, more genuine than he, the client.

After hanging up the phone, he replied to the condolences from Tang Yao, Lu Jun and Cheng Zhiyi on WeChat. Seeing the time slipping past zero, Jiang Dao's cell phone finally became quiet.

After being cared for and greeted by so many people at once, Jiang Dao thought for a while, then opened Weibo and clicked on the hot search item that had already topped the list.

Sure enough, there was a lot of scolding inside, and they were all scolding him. The situation was completely one-sided, as if "hugging someone's thigh" and "hidden rules" were things that he could handle alone and had nothing to do with Chu Yinlong. There are even many netizens who sympathize with Chu Yinlong for being pestered by disgusting people.

Seeing those remarks about "the road has turned dark", "the pink has turned dark", and "the road has turned dark" and "the road has turned dark", Jiang Dao smiled with a smile on his lips. It's not a pretense, I really think it's interesting - with such an obvious bias in public opinion, he would never believe it if there was no one behind it.

But even though it has been done so obviously, there are still countless people who are willing to be a knife in the hands of others. It's almost the same as the provocation and instigation techniques he used when he tricked people into going to the front line to fight.

...Does this count as a change of fortune?

Randomly flipping through the posts in the hot search, Jiangdao was even in a good mood, appreciating many curses unique to this world that he had never seen in books.

Until he scrolled down to refresh the topic and saw a brand new post.

"I thought Jiang Dao looked familiar, so I looked through the old news, and sure enough, there was an actress named Jiang Ruo twenty years ago, and Jiang Dao's features were exactly the same as hers! Wow, this woman Xingke is really... I won't do any popular science. If you are interested, you can search it yourself. If the relationship between the two is really what I guess, I can only say, like mother, like son!"