Chapter 76

After being delayed for half a morning, Jiang Dao's crying scene was finally over.

The next few scenes were all close-ups shot on the bed. This time, Jiang Dao finally understood what Chu Yinlong said before about how strict Director Mu was about the artistic quality of the pictures.

"Lift his legs up so that the knees can be seen in the camera."

"No, Xia Tian's kiss is too gentle. You have no sympathy for the little gray wolf now. Move harder and be more unrestrained."

"Moisten your lips , the close-up here needs a little water light..."

"You two come down and do a few push-ups before continuing. I want to see the light show the sweat on your necks."

Originally Jiang Dao was still worried, he and Chu Yin. After all, Long had had many intimate relationships. If he had any indecent reaction while filming a sex scene, it would be embarrassing if someone saw him.

As a result, it turned out that he was thinking too much - with the pastoral director constantly nagging him, he had to pay attention to the concave shape, breathing rhythm, facial micro-expressions and the strength of kisses and hugs, plus the surrounding lights, radio, video and makeup A group of people surrounded him, and all thoughts that he shouldn't have stopped.

Sure enough, art and reality are different.

If he and Chu Yinlong really followed the pose proposed by Director Mu, his waist would probably break ten times.

And if Director Mu really followed what he and Chu Yinlong did, the scene would probably be unwatchable.

Filming a serious sex scene may seem complicated, but in fact, when it is cut into the film, it is just a fleeting scene of a few seconds. It can only be regarded as an embellishment of the emotional line between the two. The main scene will still be in the battle, between the two. A process of gradual understanding.

At this stage, the little gray wolf is only seducing Xia Tian, ​​and Xia Tian is just following the trend and treating the little gray wolf as a bed warmer.

Therefore, after the sex scene ended, the two of them were not affectionate.

Xia Tian put on her clothes in front of the mirror, walked out of the bathroom, glanced at the little gray wolf who was still lying on the bed, said nothing, turned around and left the room, closing the door gently.

The room was quiet.

The little gray wolf slowly opened his eyes, his eyes were cold and neither sad nor happy.

"Ok, pass." Director Mu announced, "That's it for today. The filming will start tomorrow and the rhythm will be very tight. Everyone, be prepared. Xiao Chu, you can come here later. I need to discuss the action design of the next few scenes with you. Discuss."

Chu Yinlong responded, but looked at Jiang Dao.

Jiang Dao lifted the quilt and got up from the bed, and the assistant immediately stepped forward to put clothes on him.

While buttoning his buttons, he said to Chu Yinlong: "Then I'll go back first...Thank you, Teacher Chu."

It was normal for actors in rival scenes to say hello to each other on the set, but no one saw any ambiguous atmosphere between them. , the insider smacked his lips speechlessly, as if he was sour from the taste of love.