Chapter 10

Seeing the nameplate with the three characters "Chu Yinlong" dangling in front of him, Jiang Dao couldn't hold it back for a moment. He stepped forward and quickly pressed his fingers on the slightly raised edge of the nameplate.

Chu Yinlong's body trembled, but he didn't look back.

Jiang Dao pressed his fingers on Chu Yinlong's back and did not continue to tear the name tag.

This short moment seemed a little longer for some reason. The two of them were in a stalemate, and no one moved.

Until Chu Yinlong chuckled and turned to look behind him.

Jiang Dao slowly exhaled, took back his hand, lazily raised it to his ear, and took two steps back.

"Why don't you tear it up?" Chu Yinlong asked.

"You did it on purpose." Jiang Dao tilted his head and stood slouched, "Testing whether I would betray him?"

Otherwise, with Chu Yinlong's skills, he would definitely be able to counterattack the moment he touched the famous brand.

Chu Yinlong smiled: "Playing a game, why are there so many temptations? Don't regret it if you don't tear it up when I just gave you a chance?" "Playing a game, how can there be

so many regrets." Jiang Dao retorted, thought for a moment, and then Said, "Actually, I kind of want to know how far I am from you now."

Chu Yinlong is a kung fu star who has just won the best actor award, and he is a real martial arts practitioner, although he is definitely not as good as the warriors in the world outside the book. , but at least in the circle that Jiang Dao currently has access to, his force value should be one of the best.

Therefore, take Chu Yinlong as a temporary test benchmark, neither high nor low, just right.

"You want to spar with me?" Chu Yinlong was a little surprised, "Are you sure?"

"Sure." Jiang Dao nodded, "You don't have to hold back, I want to see the difference, not let you be a sparring partner." After

hearing this As he spoke, Chu Yinlong looked up and down at Jiangdao with great interest. After a long time, he chuckled.

"Okay." He nodded and took a few steps back, "I won't hold back, you are ready."

Jiang Dao's eyes instantly became serious, his waist was slightly bowed, and his posture was not defensive, but ready to attack. Prepare to attack.

On the opposite side, Chu Yinlong said nothing, suddenly exerted force on his feet, and rushed straight towards Jiangdao.

In an instant, the two men intertwined in the field, making a muffled sound of bodies colliding.

Jiang Dao took a few steps back and barely shook off Chu Yinlong's grasp. A blush suddenly appeared on his arm - the collision and breakaway in just a short moment almost shaved off a layer of his skin.

"Not bad!" Chu Yinlong praised from the bottom of his heart, "The response is very fast." As

soon as he finished speaking, he didn't give Jiang Dao a chance to recover. He rushed forward again and attacked Jiang Dao with both hands.

His movements were so fast that even though Jiang Dao could see clearly with his eyes and think of countermeasures in his mind, his body couldn't keep up with the rhythm. In the end, Chu Yinlong grabbed his elbow while dodging. Caught a solid one.

Jiang Dao didn't hesitate. Seeing that he couldn't escape, he simply moved forward instead of retreating. He suddenly approached Chu Yinlong and tried to use his joint skills to force the opponent to let go.