Chapter 9

Now that the director has spoken, Edao can't keep silent.

Helpless, he could only come out of the flower bed with the camera and walk along the pool in the direction of Dingyun Xiaozhu. Before he entered the door, he saw Chu Yinlong coming from the other direction of the small building and said hello to him from a distance.

"The plan can't keep up with the changes," Chu Yinlong said with a smile, "Let's go into the building."

The two stepped into Tingyun Xiaozhu side by side. At first sight, they saw Tang Yao and Zhou Wei standing in the corridor on the second floor, leaning on the railing. , looking towards the lobby on the first floor with a smile.

Now you don't have to worry about someone hiding in the dark and attacking you.

Jiang Dao relaxed slightly and only focused half of his attention on Chu Yinlong, in case he suddenly rebelled.

Seeing Chu Yinlong and Jiang Dao walking in together, Tang Yao raised his eyebrows at Zhou Wei: "Look, I guessed it right? I knew they must have formed an alliance. Brother Long was reluctant to tear Xiaodao apart so quickly." Zhou Wei Doubt

: "Why? They just met, right?"

Tang Yao smiled and did not explain. Instead, he turned to the hall on the first floor and shouted: "How should the four of us play? Chasing and escaping? Or fighting? Xiaodao and Weiwei should be about the same strength. How about we just fight two against two?"

Chu Yinlong heard this and glanced at Jiang Dao standing next to him with a smile.

Jiang Dao curled his lips indifferently and lowered his voice: "Whatever. Leave Zhou Wei to me."

As he spoke, he looked around and observed the indoor terrain of this small building.

Fortunately, the layout of this building is not too narrow, and the hall is spacious and supported by six pillars. There are four stairs leading to the second floor. The corridors on the second floor are connected in a circle. Plus there are many exhibition rooms converted from guest rooms, there is quite a lot of space for pursuit and escape.

Probably seeing the good layout in the building, Chu Yinlong raised his head and said to Tang Yao: "The arena is boring. Let's play chase and escape. The scope is limited to the lobby of this building. No one is allowed to go out and no one is allowed to enter the exhibition room. How about it?" Tang Yao took the photo

. He got off the armrest and said, "No problem, come on!"

The cameras were quickly in place.

Because the pursuit was in an indoor space, they no longer had to follow their respective guests, but had to find a fixed location and wait to be captured.

Jiang Dao stared closely at Tang Yao and Zhou Wei's movements on the second floor. He suddenly accelerated his feet and rushed towards the stairs closest to Zhou Wei.

In the corridor on the second floor, Zhou Wei ran around the stairs to the other side, but Tang Yao ran towards him in a few steps, obviously wanting to deal with Jiang Dao first, and then join forces with Zhou Wei to tear Chu Yinlong apart.

Seeing Tang Yao stepping onto the same staircase as him, Jiang Dao did not escape. Instead of retreating, he advanced forward, quickly took a few steps upwards, and was about to meet Tang Yao on the stairs.

What no one expected was that in the next moment, Jiangdao suddenly stepped on the wide handrail of the wooden staircase, jumped up, grabbed the railing that intersected the staircase and the second-floor corridor with both hands, turned over and climbed directly from the railing. On the second floor.